Chapter 11: See You Again

Mina's POV:

"Mina, sweetie." My mother called, "Yes, mother?" I asked, looking up from my phone. "Let's go." I tilted my head, "What? Where?" "To Korea."

"B-but, I haven't even said goodbye to Y/n." "Leave her behind, she's no good for you." Father said.

"No good? She even risked her life for me!" "That's the reason, Mina! What if she drag you in to something dangerous? We will never talk about this again, young lady." Father said and left my room.

I covered my face and cried, an arm was suddenly wrapped around me, "I'm sorry, sweetie, I know that Y/n was really special for you. But, I can't do anything to stop your father." I cried in her arms.

I don't want to leave Y/n, she'll be mad at me. Mother removed her arms and started packing my things, "We will leave tonight." I cried, until my eyes can't produce tears anymore.

 ★Timeskip★ 

I dressed in a casual clothes, my eyes were red and puffy. I went out, carrying my luggage. "Let's go, sweetie." I nodded at my mother, my head hanging low as we head out.

I look back at our house, "Please, wait for me." I went to our neighbor and knocked, "Oh, Mina, what brings you here?"

"If a girl came to our house, can you please tell her that we left? She's my best friend."

He chuckled at me, "Of course, I will." I bowed and thanked him, "Have a safe trip." I waved and went back to our car, "What's that all about?" Father asked.

"It's nothing." I plugged my earphones, playing calming yet emotional songs, "We've come a long way from where we began and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again, when I see you again." 

 ‡At the airport‡ 

"Mina, let's go, our flight will be called in a while." I nodded at them, "C-can I call her, at least?" "No, and you're not going to talk to her anymore."

I hung my head low and nodded. I'm sorry, Y/n. I love you. "Flight 205 is on board. Passengers, please proceed." I look at my ticket and saw that it was our flight.

I stood up and walked to the entrance, I gave my passport to the attendant and proceeded. I sat down and closed my eyes.

I wish that, this is just a dream. I felt a person sat beside me, I opened one of my eyes and saw my mother, I closed it again, not wanting to say nor do anything.

 ★Timeskip

We landed safely at Korea, it was beautiful. I hope Y/n's with me, she will be really happy. We went out of the airport and took a cab.

"We will stay in a hotel for a few days and move to a condo." Father said, I sighed heavily, I feel alone.

}=============================={

Sorry for the short update, I'll make it up to you next time