Chapter 49: Connections

Nayeon's POV:

"Should we call Sana?" I asked, "I think, we shouldn't disturb her." Jeongyeon answered, "Hey, Mina, you've been so quiet lately. Did something happened?" I asked as I nudged her.

"Oh, uh, i-it' nothing." She replied shortly, I nodded and went to our room where I saw Jihyo. "Jihyo-ah." "Ne, unnie?" "Do you know why Mina is so quiet?"

"Well, last day, I saw her crying at the garden." "Last day? That's the day when Y/n left, right?" She nodded at me.

"Wait, wait, wait… that day, I saw Y/n in the verge of tears, too. I asked her what happened, but she didn't asnwered me." "Do you think something happened between them?" Jihyo asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, Y/n wouldn't cry for nothing. Let's try to talk to Mina." "That will only add stress to her, unnie. Let her cool down." I let out a sigh and nodded, "Yeah, you're right."

Mina's POV:

I was at the garden, staring at the sky, emotionless. "Mina unnie." I turned my head and saw Chayeoung, "What is it, Chaeng?"

She sat beside me, "You've been more quiet lately, it worries me." "I'm okay, this is nothing." She let out a heavy sigh.

"There is a problem, right?" I nodded at her, "You can tell me." "I don't want to involve you, Chaeng." "But I already am." She replied, raising her voice a bit.

"What are you talking about?" "You already told you have a problem, unnie. That means I'm involve." "Chaeng-" "It's about Y/n unnie, right?"

I shut my mouth, "Come on, unnie, I want to help you." She said softly, and I decided to give in, "I made a mistake that caused a problem." "What happened?"

"S-she kissed me." I looked at her, she doesn't seem surprised, "What did you do?" "I pulled away and told her that we shouldn't do that."

"Did she said something?" I nodded, "She apologized and left." A warm arms embraced my body, "Y/n unnie was probably hurt."

"She is, I-I called her two hours after she left, she was drunk when I called her." "What did you talked about?" "She asked me who am I, I answered and told her my name, she only laughed like a mad man and soon turned into sobs."

"What did she say?" "She said, 'About her, she hurt me. I know what I did was wrong… but she shouldn't have said it like that… it hurts me so much. I don't know what to do.' She paused and continued crying."

"Unnie, it's okay if you don't want to continue. I've heard enough." Chaeyoung said, patting my back. "I'm sorry for getting you in trouble."

She smiled and held my hand, "It's okay, unnie. Let's get inside?" I nodded and stood up.

Y/n's POV:

I stared at Sana as she sleep on the couch in my office, I stood up from my seat and approached her, I crouched down and caressed her face.

Why? Why does my heart beat fasten all of a sudden? Am I in love with you, Sana? I hope I can get the answers within two weeks.

I kissed her forehead and went outside, "Y/n, where's Sana?" Nako asked, "She's sleeping inside. Don't let anyone enter, it will cause problems."

"Yes, ma'am!" I giggled and ruffled her hair, "Hey, I'll go to Tokyo to check the Café. Tell Sana that I went there and probably get home at night, so drop her off." She nodded at me.

Sana's POV:

When I woke up, I didn't saw anyone around, I rook my phone and cheked the time, it's already three in the afternoon.

I also saw the girls' spammed messages, and decided to call Momo, "Sana, is everything okay now?" "Yeah, everything is okay."

"When will you return?" "I'll be back after two weeks." "I see, well, take care. Tell your parents we said hi." "I will, bye!" I replied and enelded the call.

"Oh, Sana, you're awake. Y/n is currently in Tokyo, and might get home late. So I will drop you off to her house." Nako said as she entered.

"When did she left?" "An hour ago." "Alright." I replied with a smile.