Chapter 29: Morning

Y/n's POV:

Yesterday night, I stayed with Sana and the three other girls, don't get me wrong, I slept on the floor.

I'm in the living room with Momo, "Y/n-chan, thank you for the snack." I smiled at her, "It's nothing, Momo-chan. Did you like it, though? It's an organic chips."

She nodded, "It's good." Chaeyoung then came out, "Good morning, Chaeng!" I greeted, she smiled at me, "Morning, unnie! Did you eat?"

I nodded at her, "We left couples of breakfast at the table." "Thanks, unnie!" She said and went to the dining room.

"I need to learn Korean, right?" Momo nodded, "You can ask Nayeon unnie or Mina to teach you."

I nodded at her, "I'll ask Mina." Jeongyeon and Jihyo came, "Good morning." I greeted, "Morning, unnie!"

"Join Chaeng for breakfast, I'll call the others." They both nodded and I made my way to the maknaes room first.

"Tzuyu, Dahyun, wake up. Breakfast is ready." They sat up sleepily and rubbed their eyes, "What time is it?" Tzuyu asked.

"It's 8 in the morning, so get up." They nodded, so I went to the next room, when I opened the door, I was greeted by sleeping beauties.

I went to Mina first, "Mina, Mina, wake up." She groaned and sat up, "Ohayou, Y/n-chan." "Ohayou, you can go down and eat."

She nodded and went out, I proceeded to Nayeon, "Nayeon, Nayeonie, wake up~" She whined and covered her face, I removed her blanket and pulled her up.

"Morning, Nayeonie~" She smiled, her eyes still close, "Morning, Y/n~" I chuckled at her, "You may go down and eat." She smiled and nodded.

I went to Sana, "Sana, Sana-chan, wake up~" I whispered, she let out a irritated groan, "Come one, I cooked breakfast."

She smiled, "Carry me." She said, reaching her hands out, eyes still close, I chuckled and crouched down.

"Hop on." She giggled and hopped on my back.

3rd Person's POV:

The two girls reached the dining room, Sana snuggling closer to Y/n, "Oh, Y/n, join us." Nayeon said.

The latter shook her head, "I ate earlier. Sana, Sana-chan, wake up." Sana groaned.

"I'll get her." Jeongyeon said and stood from her seat, she pulled Sana by the waist, but the latter hugged on to Y/ n tightly.

Y/n smiled at the girls, "I'll take care of her." She said and walked back to the living room.

"She never changed." Mina blurted out, the girls turned their heads to Mina and smiled, "I hope, she won't change." They nodded their heads in agreement.

Y/n laid Sana gently on the couch, "Sana, remove your arms, I need to go back to the lot." "I want to come." "But you're still tired."

Sana sat up, "I'm up!" Y/n chuckled, "No, you're not. Your eyes are still close." Sana smiled and opened her eyes.

"I'm up now." "You still need to eat and take a bath." The latter pouted, "But I want to come, I didn't get to see it."

"It's because you are sleeping that time

"It's because you are sleeping that time." Sana pouted, "I will bring you there when the construction is done."

The latter pouted cutely, "Nooo~ I want to come." Y/n face-palmed and sighed, "Alright, I'll bring all of you there. Do you guys have van?"

Sana nodded, "We have, but our manager was the one who drives for us." "Oh, let's take bus instead. You need to eat or we'll leave you here."

Sana nodded and skipped her way, Y/n chuckled at the girl's action, "She's extra hyped today." Y/n turned and saw Mina.

"She's like a kid. She's like a sister I never had." "She's an only child, she said she have half sister, but never saw her, it's pretty sad."

Y/n nodded, "Want to join us? We're going to the lot I bought." Mina smiled, melting Y/n's heart.

"I would like to." "You should tell the others and get change." Mina nodded and left.

Y/n smiled and went out, waiting for the girls, she took her phone and took a photo of the scenery in front of her.

She remembered her cameras and rushed inside to take it.