Chapter 5: P.E Class

[Sorry for the wait, school has been hectic asf]

3rd Person's POV:

"Minari!!!" Y/n shouted, as she ran to her friend and engulfed her in a hug, Mina giggled, "We just saw each other earlier." Mina said, "I just miss you, and my class is stressing me so much." Y/n replied, squishing the latter's cheek.

"Yah! I am not a squishy!" "Yes, you are. Look at your cheeks, so soft and squishy." Y/n cooed, "Onēsan!" Y/n giggled and let Mina go, "It's been a while, ever since you called me that."

"Yeah. Y/n, can I see your scars now? I'm getting curious about it." "No, not yet, Minari." Mina groaned, "Oh! Mina, we still haven't took a picture!" Y/n said and took her camera out, it's still the camera 11 years ago.

"Come closer, Minari." Mina scooted and Y/n wrapped her arm around the latter's shoulder, "Smile!" They both smiled and took a photo.

"Uhm, excuse me." A guy said, catching their attention, "Do you need anything?" Y/n asked. 

"Ah, yeah. This is for you, Mina." The guy said and handed a small box. "Oi! How dare you?" Y/n asked furiously, the guy stared at her, frightened.

"Hey, Y/n, calm down, it's just a gift." Mina said as held Y/n's arm, Y/n sighed heavily.

 "Scram." The boy nodded and left immediately, "Why did you do that? I don't interfere you when girls were swarming you." Y/n ignored her question, making her scoff.

"Let's go now, we have the same schedule today!" Y/n beamed. They went to the changing room, and changed, after she changed, she saw Y/n still in her uniform.

"Why are you still in your uniform?" "Nothing, now, wait for me outside." Mina nodded and went out.

Why did Y/n told her to go out? Because she don't want anyone to see her body, her scars, in particular.

She changed in to her jogging pants and sighed heavily, before removing her top.

Mina went in again, as she was getting impatient, she gasp as she saw a huge cross (x) mark on Y/n's back, half of her back was occupied by it.

Y/n's eyes widened and look at her back, to see Mina, she quickly wore her P.E uniform.

"H-hey, Mina." She greeted nervously, hoping that the latter didn't saw her scar, which, unfortunately the opposite.

Mina stood still, letting the image sink in her mind, "W-why didn't you told me that it was this big?" Mina asked, still standing still.

"I-I'm sorry, I... I just don't want you to w-worry." "I could've treated that when we were young!" Mina ALMOST shouted, Y/n went to her ang hugged her.

"I didn't mean to." "Baka! Baka!" Mina sobbed, hitting Y/n softly, "I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I promise." Y/n said soothingly, "Let's go to the gym now, shall we?" Y/n asked, the latter lifted her face and nodded, "Good."

They both headed to the school gym, "Y/n." "Ms. Myoui."  Their teachers said in unison, "You're late!" They shouted.

"I'm sorry, we are sorry for being late, sensei." Y/n said and smiled cheekily, "You are lucky that you are my best student." Both of their teacher said.

Y/n's teacher blew on his whistle, catching everyone's attention, especially his class. "As you can see, we have freshmen with us, it's because we will play against each other."

"What will we play this time, sensei?" Y/n asked, "Good question, today, we will play dodge ball." Y/n smirked evilly, 'This will be hella fun.' She thought.

Mina saw her best friend smirking, 'This is no good. Y/n is planning something.' She thought and gulped.

"Ready... set... go!" They quickly grabbed a ball, throwing and dodging each of it. As for Y/n, she saw the guy who gave Mina the small box, she smirked and threw the ball with full force. 

"Out!" Y/n's smirk grew wider, she averted her gaze and saw her best friend, giving her a glare, she winked at the latter, brushing off the deathly glare.

 "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" Y/n's admirers shouted. She smiled and sent a flying kiss, making the crowd wilder, "Look out!" Y/n quickly ducked, she searched for the person who threw the ball, and saw Mina who was smiling scarily yet, sweetly at her.

"Ms. Myoui, I won't go easy on you, this time." Y/n said, dashing and throwing balls at Mina's classmates, taking all of them down, except for one person, Mina. Y/n smirked, throwing balls on the latter's direction non- stop.

 "Out!" Y/n's smirk didn't leave her lips, "I told you, I won't get easy on you." Y/n husked out, Mina stood, not fazed at her friend. "Y/n!!!" The fans cheered, Y/n smiled and waved at them.