Chapter 6: Date

Mina's POV: 

Another day of school. I'm glad Y/n is here or else, it will be really boring. I was walking through the hallways, when I heard someone.

"How many times do I have to tell you, that no one can bully anyone in this school, huh?!" 

That voice is familiar, is it Y/n? I walked where the voice came from and saw Y/n collaring a boy. "I-I'm sorry, i-it won't happen again."  The boy said as he look away in fear.

Y/n is really something, she's not a part of the student council, yet, she always make sure that the school have an friendly environment, the one who will marry her someday is so lucky.

 "Y/n-chan, that's enough." A unfamiliar girl said, "He should be punished, I don't tolerate such attitude." Suddenly, the girl grabbed her arm, and pulled her away from the boy.

She have the audacity to do that to Y/n. I scoffed, "Y/n." She turned around and smiled, "Minari!" I giggled and hugged her.

"I told you, you shouldn't hurt someone." She chuckled and smiled cheekily, "I am not hurting him, just teaching him his lessons."

"Is she your sister?" The girl asked, "No, she's my best friend. By the way, Mina, this is Nako, Nako, this is Mina." 

The girl named Nako, reached her hand out, "Nice to meet you!" I shook her hand, "Nice to meet you, too." I plainly replied, "My friend and best friend, getting along? That's nice!" Y/n said.

As if, I will never befriend that girl! I can't trust that girl. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Mina, where's your next class? I will accompany you." "But we are going to be late, Y/n-chan." The girl whined out. Ew.

"You can go ahead, Nako. Mina needs me." I secretly stuck my tongue out at her, she rolled her eyes and stomped away.

"Let's go, shall we?" Y/n asked and offered her arm, I giggled and wrapped mine, "Gladly." She smiled and we went to my next class.

 Y/n's POV:

Mina, she has been acting weird today, I wonder why? The bell rang, waking me up from my thoughts, I packed my things and went to the door.

"Y/n-chan." "Yes, Nako?" "Can we go home together?" I scratched my nape, "Sorry, but I have to fetch Mina, maybe next time. Bye!" I said and walked my way to Mina's room.

"She's our senior, right?"

"Yeah, she is, she's famous. Most of the students know her."

I went to their door, were I bumped in to a girl, I caught her before she even fall, "I'm sorry, miss." Her face suddenly turned red.

"I-it's okay. I-it's my fault, anyway." I bowed at her, "Did you saw Ms. Myoui inside?" "I-I think I saw her i-inside." "Thank you!"

The moment I stepped inside their room, loud screams bombard welcomed me, "Senpai, are you looking for me?" A girl asked flirtly, "Uhm, no. I don't even know you, and I am here for Ms. Myoui." Her classmates snorted at her.

I went to Mina's table, "Oi, Minari." She looked up, "Y/n? What are you doing here?" She asked, setting her book down. "To pick you up."

"You know, you don't have to." I chuckled at her, "Yeah, I know, but I want to. And, you can't stop me." She giggled, "Okay, then."

Aawww~ she's too cute for my own sake.

"Y/n, how come you are a heartthrob?" I smirked at her, "You don't want to know that. And of course, I am beautifully handsome." 

She playfully rolled her eyes, "I never knew that." "How dare you?" I dramatically asked, she let out a small laugh.

"Let's go, Y/n-chan." I nodded and took her bag, she pouted and me, "Not a word, Mina." She groaned and followed me.

We are now at the school gates, "Y/n-chan." She called, I hummed at her, "Will you be attending the school's masquerade ball?" 

I smiled at her, "Of course, I would. I never missed a chance. How about you?" "I will attend, too." I smiled again, "Will you be my date, then?" She froze at my question. Shit.

"I-it's okay, if you don't want to." "I didn't said that I won't. I'll be your date." She sassily said, before walking ahead of me.

D-did she... did she just agreed? I smiled widely and started punching the air. "YES! YES! YES! Minari, wait for me!" She giggled and ran.