Chapter 27: Where?

Sana's POV:

"Y/n, where will we go?" I asked cutely, "Use honorifics, I'm older than you." "Okay, then, senpai." "Senpai? You remind me of my fan girls back then." She answered, shaking her head slowly.

"Anyways, can you tour me around? I'm looking for a vacant lot or building for my café." "Of course, I would love to. What's the name?"

She thought for a while, "What's wolf in Korean?" "I don't know either, let's ask Jeongyeon." She nodded at me.

"Jeongyeon-ah, what's wolf in Korean?" She stared at us, "Nugdae, I think it's Nugdae." "Okay, thanks." Y/n said and high fived with Jeongyeon.

"Sana, can you come with me?" Y/n asked, I nodded and followed her at our terrace. "What is it, Y/n unnie?" "What's unnie?"

"Oh, it's older sister in Korea." She made and 'o', "I prefer senpai." She laughed as I giggled.

"Wake up early in the morning, we'll start looking for a vacant spot." I nodded at her, "Noted."

"I'll get inside now, see you." She said as she ruffled my hair, I giggled at her.

Y/n's POV:

I went inside and saw Chaeyoung, "Annyeong, Y/n unnie!" I tilted my head, "She said, 'Hello'." A person behind me said.

I turned around and saw Mina, "Oh, hello to you, too, Chaeyoung." "Where's Sana?" Mina asked, "She's outside, where's Nayeon? I need to talk to her."

"Why? Don't you want to talk to me?" I chuckled at her, "It's not like that, I just need to." She nodded, "She's in our room with Jihyo." "Thanks." I replied and left.

Mina's POV:

Okay, Y/n is being distant, I get that she don't want to be close to me again, but that doesn't mean she won't talk to me, right?

She's been talking a lot with Sana and Nayeon unnie, especially Nayeon unnie, they are always together.

Sometimes, Nayeon unnie clings to her and she wouldn't mind. I sighed and flopped on my bed, "Mina, dinner is ready." Jihyo called out.

"Be there in a minute." I sighed and stood up. I made my way down and saw Y/n, Nayeon unnie and Sana, laughing.

Way to ruin my mood, "Hello, girls." "Hello, Mina-yah." Sana greeted, I smiled and saw Y/n staring at me.

"Nani?" I asked, and she looked away, face flushed red.

Y/n's POV:

I stared at Mina as she smiled, she still have that smile, "Nani?" I looked away, embarrassed. That was fucking embarrassing.

"Y/n, you alright?" Nayeon asked, I nodded at her, "Hey, let's eat, they might be waiting for us." Sana said, I nodded and went to the dinning room.

We saw them earing silently, "Oh, Sana, Nayeon unnie, Y/n unnie. Eat with us." I tilted my head, "She said, join them." Sana whispered.

"O-oh, yeah." They giggled and we sat down, I was sitting beside Nayeon and Mina, I was about to reach for a food when they beat me to it.

"Hey, have this." I laughed awkwardly and took it, "T-thanks." Shit. This is going to be a long night.