Chapter 10: Gone

Mina is soooo cute, also, you can play the video above. Title: Kokoronashi

Y/n's POV:

I need to to confess to her, I must. It was already dismissal, I didn't went to school with Mina nor ate lunch with her, it's because I'm preparing something for her, I still feel bad though.

Anyways, I went to her room, but didn't saw her, I went to one of her classmates, "Hajimimashte, did you saw Mina?" I asked politely. "She didn't attend today." "Oh. Arigatou gozaimasu." I bowed and left. 

She must be sick, I should visit her. I took the flowers out of my locker and took a cab. Not long after, I reached their house.

I knocked repeatedly, but there's no one answering. Where could they be? "Hey, kid." I searched for the voice and saw a man, around his 60's.

"Hai?" "Are you looking for the Myoui's?" I smiled and nodded at him, "They left last night." I froze at my spot, trying to digest the information that I just received.

"You alright?" I nodded and bowed, "Thank you, sir." I left and ran to the cliff where I brought her last week, I fished my phone out and called her.

"Sorry, the number you have dialed is unattended, please try again later."

Fuck! Mina, I thought you promised me something, why didn't you told me?! I let my tears fall, the rain started to pour.

"Why?! Why do I have to suffer like this?!" I shouted, "How can she leave me just like that?" I sobbed as I dropped on my knees. Mina, why did you do this?

"Aaaahhh!!!" I shouted and threw my phone. I stayed there, crying my heart out.

Minari, please comeback, tell me that this is only a dream. I'm begging you.

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily, sleeping under the rain.

Timeskip

I woke up, drenched and dirty. How long did I even slept? I look at my watch and saw that it's already seven in the evening.

I sighed and stood up, I saw the flower I brought for her already broken, just like me. This is really not a dream, huh? 

I walked my way home, receiving weird stares from the people who walk pass by me. Well, who wouldn't? Look at me, I'm full of mud.

I arrived home around eight. "I'm home." My voice was hoarse, I saw my mom walk out of the kitchen.

"W-what happened to you?" She asked, full of concern, I never saw her worried. "It's nothing." I replied monotonuosly.

"I know you are angry for what I have done, I'm sorry, my daughter." She said, opening her arms, I hugged her and sobbed.

"She left me already." "Sshh~ it's alright, you'll be going to see her someday." "B-but, what if... what if she won't be back anymore?" 

She hugged me tightly, "I'm sorry, I haven't been a good mother to you. I wasn't there to guide you, please, forgive me." She said, cupping me cheeks. 

I cried harder, "I-I forgive you, mom. Please, don't leave me, don't leave me like they did." She hugged me once again, "I won't, sweetie. Mom will never leave your side."

I sobbed loudly, feeling her warmth for the first time in my life, "Now, now, go to the bathroom and clean yourself, okay? I'll prepare you a dinner." I smiled faintly at her, I went to my room and quickly cleaned myself.

I dressed in my pajamas and head to the kitchen, where I saw mom sitting on a chair, "You can eat now. Come sit here."

I sat beside her and started eating, "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked, she shook her head.

"C-can I sleep beside you? J-just for the night." She smiled and nodded, the first smile I ever saw from her.

"Of course, I'll be glad." I continued eating, "So, tell me about the girl. Is she your girlfriend?"

I choke on my food and started coughing, she handed me a glass of water, "Are you okay?" I nodded at her, "So, is she your girlfriend?" I shook my head.

"She's my childhood friend, I was about to confess to her, but she left me already." "It's okay. She'll eventually come back."

That night, me ang my mom caught up with each other, talking until we fell asleep.

}========================={

I finally updated! Sorry for the late update, I've been... busy, I hope you understand.