Chapter 7: Masquerade Ball

[Damn, Mina looks good with that mask

[Damn, Mina looks good with that mask. Sorry for the low quality edit, I rushed it, so yeah :D]

3rd Person's POV:

It was the day for the masquerade ball, Y/n is already well prepared, she's wearing a dark red suit tuxedo and her mask that she made was matching it perfectly.

She always join any kinds of school events, but this time, it's special, before going out, she made sure everything is in order, as always.

Meanwhile, at the Myoui's house, "Mother, what do you think?" Mina asked, showing a white and a sky blue dress, "You look good in both, but I prefer the white one." Her mother answered and smiled.

"Thanks, mother." Mina replied and ran to her room, dressing up quickly. Her dress was simple, yet, elegant, just like her, she faced the mirror and twirled.

"Look at our daughter, already grown up." Mrs. Myoui said to her husband, "I'm so proud of her." Her husband replied, they left and waited for Mina to finish.

The door bell rang, startling them, "Coming!" Mrs. Myoui said, she opened the door and was met by a smiling Y/n by the door.

"Hello, Mrs. Myoui! Is Mina ready?" "She's still doing some things, come in." Y/n bowed and went inside, "Good evening, Mr. Myoui." "Good evening to you, too." The man replied.

"Why are wearing tuxedo instead of a dress?" Mr. Myoui questioned, "I'm not fond of wearing dress and girly clothes."

The moment Y/n said those, Mina was seen getting down the stairs gracefully, "Y/n-chan?" Y/n looked up, her jaw dropping at the sight in front of her.

"Hey, kid. A fly might go in your mouth." The younger blushed out of embarrassment and smiled nervously at the older man.

Y/n stood up and walked to Mina, "Mina-chan, are you ready?" Mina nodded, "Please, bring her back safely." Mrs. Myoui said, "I will, Mrs. Myoui, I promise. We will go now, see you." "Bye, Y/n. Bye, sweetie." "Bye, mother, bye, father." Mina bid and waved to her parents.

*At the school*

"Mina-chan, don't forget your mask." Y/n said as she wore her own, Mina nodded and wore her white mask, "Have I already told you?" Y/n asked, "What?" "You are beautiful, as always."

Mina blushed at the older's compliment, "Let's go in. Let's give them a show." Y/n said with a smirk, the two girls went in, going at the school's court.

"Y/n senpai!"

"Y/n!!!"

"Oh my gosh! She looks damn hot!" Girls exclaimed as they saw Y/n step in.

"How come they can still recognize you?" "Because I'm the only girl who wears suit." Y/n answered and pointed at her low ponytail.

"Good evening, students! Today is our second masquerade ball. All thanks to Ms. Y/n who came up with the idea." Girls screamed when they heard Y/n's name, Y/n smiled and bowed at them.