Chapter 37: Great Day

Y/n's POV:

My alarm clock went on, I groaned and stopped it. Why does it feel like someone is beside me? I opened my eyes and saw Mina, I panicked and fell on the floor.

"Ouch…ahh, that hurts." I then heard some movements, "Y/n, what are you doing there?" I shook my head and stood up.

"I didn't do anything stupid last night, right?" She blushed and shook her head, "You don't remember?" I shook my head.

"I tend to forget things when I'm exhausted or worn out. Sorry, if I did anything. Oh, I didn't changed?"

"I told you to change last night, but you said, you're too tired to do so and slept after a minute."

I sat on my bed and rubbed my face in frustration, "Hey, it's alright, you didn't do anything, I promise." I looked at her.

"Can you leave me for a while?" I asked politely, she smiled and nodded, "We will wait for you for breakfast." She said and left.

Mina's POV:

As soon as I got down, all of them were staring at me suspiciously, "What?" "Did something happened to you and Y/n?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"What? No, nothing happened." "Then, why was she on top of you?" Sana asked. I swear, I'm done with these two.

"Look, nothing happened, okay? And the reason why Y/n was on top of me is, she passed out due to tiredness, get it?" I told them truthfully.

Well, half of it, they don't need to know everything. "Is she awake now?" Chaeyoung asked, I hummed, "Don't disturb her, she wants to be alone for a while."

"Aaww~ I wanted to see her." Chaeyoung said as she pouted, I smiled and ruffled her hair.

Y/n's POV:

"Good morning, ladies!" I greeted as I walked down the stairs, buttoning my vest, "Unnie!" The maknaes shouted, I chuckled and ruffled their hairs.

"Good morning, kiddos." "Y/n unnie!!!" I guess, you know who she is, she ran to me and hugged me, "Hello, Sana!"

"Are you off to work?" I hummed, "Yeah, I'll also eat breakfast there." I released the hug and proceeded, Mina suddenly popped out in front of me.

Sooner or later, she will give me an heart attack, I swear. "Hello." I greeted, "Your tie is messed up." I looked at my tie.

"Here, let me." She removed it and re- arranged it, "You guys look like a married couple." Jeongyeon said as she passed by.

I blushed, so did Mina, "I-it's fixed already." She said and turned away, "See you later, Minari." I bid with a smile, she turned to me and hugged me.

I was surprised with her actions, but eventually hugged back, "See you later, Y/n-chan." She whispered.

"I need to go. Jeongyeon, Jihyo, kindly look out for the others. And, don't mess around the house." "Ne, unnie!" They answered, I smiled and went out. Today will be a great day.

3rd Person's POV:

The moment Y/n left, the girls immediately made a chaos, including Jeongyeon and Jihyo.

'I can't believe Y/n made them look after us.' Mina thought, "Girls, it's literally six in the morning, tone it down." Mina said, inaudible because of the loudness.

She sighed and went to their room, 'Why did I hugged her so sudden? I've never done that, even to the members.' Mina thought as she stared at the ceiling.

}=============================={

Got bored, so I updated. Only one chap though.

I'll update when I can