Chapter 48: Sana

3rd Person's POV:

When Sana arrived, she immediately contacted Nako, "Nako, I'm here. Can you pick me up?" "Of course, where are you?" Nako answered.

"I'm at the ariport, terminal 1." "I'll be there in a few." Sana hummed and ended the call, being cautious, she covered her face with her hat.

Not long after, Nako arrived, "Sana!" She whispered shouted, waving her hands, the latter noticed her and rushed to her car.

"I'm glad you came before fans could see me." Sana stated, "It's nothing, besides, it's for Y/n. Do you want to go to your parents first or to Y/n?"

"To Y/n." Sana answered with no any hesitation, Nako nodded and drove away.

★Timeskip★

"Come in, she's currently in her room." Sana nodded and followed the girl, they stepped in front of a door, "You can go in." Nako said.

"Are you sure?" The older nodded, [Just imagine that Nako is older.] "Don't worry, she's drunk, she's not aware of anything." Sana nidded, hesistantly opening the door.

There, she saw Y/n sleeping peacefully with a casual clothes on, 'I never thought she'd look good in casual clothes.' She thought as she sat on the bed, stroking the older girl's hair.

Y/n stirred, making the latter remove her hands, the older girl's eyes fluttered open, still drunk.

"Who are you? Oh, are you the stranger who called me earlier?" Sana didn't answered, instead, she was thinking who called the older girl.

"You're really nice, you know? Just like my type." 'Her type?!' "Why aren't you speaking? Are you shy? Shy, shy, shy!" Sana blushed out of embarrassment.

'That's so cute!' She thought, "You're really drunk, I think, you need some rest." The older shook her head childishly, "I want to watch T.V."

"Can you walk by yourself?" "Hmm…nope, but you'll help me, right?" Sana giggled, "Of course, I would."

Sana held the older by her waist, "Am I heavy? Sorry for burdening you." "You're not heavy at all, and you are not a burden." Sana replied as she assists the older to the living room.

Y/n suddenly let out a hiccup that made Sana giggle, "S-sorry for that." "It's nothing, it's cute, actually." Sana said and set the latter on the couch.

"You're pretty." Y/n blurted out, "I-I am not." After a minute, the older fell asleep, hear head hanging.

Sana sat beside her and placed Y/M's head on her shoulder, 'I don't know what happened, but I will be with you, Y/n.' She thought.

★Timeskip★

"Ahh! My head hurts." Y/n said, holding her head, "It's because you drank too much." The older jumped from her seat and saw Sana.

"S-Sana? W-what are you doing here?" Sana looked up from her phone, "Nako called me yesterday, saying that she needs help with you. I came yesterday."

"S-so, you went here for me? What about the company? The girls?" "I told the company that I have an emergency at home, I told the same to the members."

Y/n stood still in shock, "Y-you lied to them?" "S-sort of." The older scratched her head, "What if you get in trouble?" "I-I'll be careful."

Y/n let out a sigh, "Did you go to your parents first?" "Iie (no)." "Come on, I'll drop you off." "Okay."

Y/n stood up and walked to her room to change, "Let's go, Sana." Y/n said as she walked to Sana, wearing formal clothes again.

"H-hai. Uhm, Y/n." The latter hummed, "You look better in casual clothes." "Nako probably picked it for me and let me changed while I'm drunk. Do I really look good?"

Sana nodded frantically, "I'll wear it more often for you." Sana blushed, "R-really?" "Yep." Y/n answered with a small smile.

"You have too many cars, what will you use?" Y/n pondered, "You pick." She replied, "I want the purple one!" Sana answered with excitement.

"Okay, let's use it. Let's go!" Y/n replied, raising her fist, "Ikuzo!" Sana shouted, running to the car.

}================================{

Two updates, huh? I'm just easing some nerves lmao🤣