Valentines Special

3rd Person's POV:

Y/n smiled as she stared at the girl beside her, today was a special day for them and she planned everything for them.

Mina opened her eyes and saw the taller girl, "Good morning, beautiful." Y/n greeted, "Good morning, when did you woke up?" Mina replied.

"Just a while ago." "Eomma!" "Kasan!" [Short term for: Ōkaasan] Their children greeted as they entered the room, the couple smiled.

"Good morning, Hayami, Kiyoshi!" "Will we go out today?" Hayami, their second child asked, "I don't know, I planned something for me and your mother." Y/n whispered to her daughter.

"Then, will we go to the aunts?" Kiyoshi asked, "Yes, you can play with them and the kids, how's that?" "Yes! I want to play with them, especially with Nari." Hayami replied. [Nari is Nayeon and Jeongyeon's child.]

"Alright, you two. Let's take a bath first, okay?" Mina said and picked Hayami, "Babe, where's my morning kiss?" Y/n asked, pouting.

"Baby, can eomma get a kiss from kasan?" Mina asked her daughter, "Aniyo." The kid replied without hesitation, "Nooooo!" Y/n dramatically exclaimed, the two giggled and left.

"Eomma, you look stupid." Y/n gasped, "Yah! Who taught you that?!" The boy shrugged and answered, "Aunt Chewy."

"Aish, that Yoda. Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be taking a bath? Go now or we will leave you." Y/n playfully scolded, the boy nodded and left.

Y/n and Mina had been married for eight years, they had 2 kids. Kiyoshi, their first and son was already 6. Their daughter, Hayami, was already 4.

Thanks to the help of science, they didn't need to have or find for a sperm donor.

Back to the family, Y/n was making breakfast, with her son watching her from behind, "Eomma, what's for breakfast?" "Pancakes and waffles."

"Pancakes!!!" Hayami shouted as she entered, "Hello, my baby. Are you hungry?" "Ne, eomma." "She has been complaining that she's hungry." Mina said and peck Y/n's lips, the taller smiled.

"Breakfast is ready! Your aunt Nayeon will be picking you up." Y/n said as she placed the food in the middle of the table.

"Hayami, slow down." Mina said, "But eomma's pancakes are the best, Kasan." Y/n smugly smiled at her wife, who rolled her eyes.

"But still, you might choke or something." "Ne, eomma." Y/n smiled and pat her daughter's head.

★Timeskip★

"Kids, your aunt Nayeon is here! Get down now!" Y/n shouted, "Nayeon, come in. Where are your kids?" Y/n asked.

"They're with the girls, in the dorm. How are you and Mina doing?" "We're doing fine, I planned something for us today. How about you and Jeongyeon?"

"We are good, she's been taking care of me and the kids well." "Aunt Nayeon" Hayami shouted as she ran, "Hayami, how are you?"

"I'm fine, aunt Nayeon." "Konichiwa, aunt Nayeon." "Hello, Kiyoshi. You two ready to go?" The two kids nodded.

"Y/n, Mina, we'll get going." "Okay, be careful." Nayeon nodded and left with the two kids.

"Babe." Y/n called, "What is it?" Mina replied, "Let's take a bath together." "I know what you're thinking, Y/n."