Chapter 39: Punishment 🔞

[Mina's soul left⬆ lmao]

Mina's POV:

When we arrived, it felt like my soul left my body, Y/n looked at me, smiling widely. "You! I will kill you!" Her eyes widened and ran away.

I removed my seat belt and went inside, the maknaes started laughing as they saw me, "What?" "Unnie, HAHAHAHA! You look like a bird's nest!" Said Dahyun.

I went to a mirror and saw my messy hair and face, I fumed in anger, "Y/n!!!"

Y/n's POV:

Oh, shit! She never shouted that loud. I went to Nayeon and hid behind her, "Was that Mina who shouted?"

I nodded at her, "You're in big trouble." "I know, help me find a hiding spot." "You can hide in my closet." I nodded and rushed to her closet.

I closed the door, peeking at the small gap, "Unnie, have you seen Y/n?" Mina asked, Nayeon shook her head, "Did you guys just arrived?" Nice acting skills, Ms. Im.

"Yeah, and she owe me big time." "What did she do this time?" "She drove her car 100 kmph, it almost killed me." "She did that to Sana, too."

"I'll just go search for her." Mina said and left, after a while, I went out of my hiding spot, "Nice acting skill, Nayeon."

  "You're welcome." We both giggled, "I'll go now." "Alrighy, be careful with the angry penguin." I nodded and left.

I cautiously went to our room, I sighed as I closed the door. I went to my closet, once I opened it, my eyes widened.

"Oh, no."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh, yes."

3rd Person's POV:

Mina took Y/n's ears, "Ow! Ow! Ow! H-hey, I-I'm sorry." "You will be sorry. Get down."

Meanwhile, the girls were silent, "I never heard Mina that loud." Sana said, "Yeah, our ears almost bled." Tzuyu replied. "Ow! Hey, that's too much, I can't take it anymore!"

The girls' eyes went wide, "I-is that…?" Jihyo trailed off, "Let's find it out." Jeongyeon said and quietly rushed to the room, with the maknaes trailing behind her.

"Fuck, Mina, don't be too hard." They clasped their hands over their mouth, soon, the others came, Jeongyeon motioned them to get closer.

"Do it faster." "That's Mina." Sana said, "B-but I c-can't take it anymore. Fuck, I'm tired." "No, you will do as I say."

"M-Mina, I can't t-take it anymore." "Go faster, don't stop until I say so." Y/n groaned lowly, "Fuck."

Jihyo and Nayeon's eyes widened, "A-are they…" Nayeon trailed off, "Let's just listen first." "M-Mina, yamete kudasai!"

Sana and Momo's eyes widened, "They are… they are doing it." Sana exclaimed, Jihyo decided to make a move and slam the door open.

"What are you guys…" She trailed off as she saw Mina sitting on Y/n's back, who was doing push ups, Mina raised a brow.

[Ha! I fooled you, guys!😂😂]

"What are guys doing here?" "W-we thought you two were doing it." "Mina, please." Mina finally stood up, Y/n's body fell on the ground, panting heavily.

"I never thought you'll think like that. And also, I will never do it, especially with Y/n." The said girl let out a scoff.

"Every girls want my body." "Yeah, and I bet, you've fucked hundred girls." "I don't touch strangers and I have never touched one."

"Lie to yourself, I can't believe my members could think such lewd things." Mina said, eyeing them.

"I ain't lying, and if ever I would touch someone, it's the person I love. Which is you, Ms. Myoui." Y/n whispered the last part to Mina.

The latter blushed, Y/n smirked and passed out on the bed.

}=============================={

HEHEHEHE I fooled you, guys😂

I'm sorry, I'm just bored to the point that I made this stupid scenario😂

Don't kill me, just made this for fun