Chapter 50: Controversy

3rd Person's POV:

4th day of staying in Japan, Y/n and Sana were enjoying their vacation together with Nako, but sometimes, she would just let them be.

The two were currently at a beach, "I never felt this relaxed." Y/n blurted, Sana turned her gaze, "What do you mean?" She asked.

"I always prioritize school and business, not minding anything  else. Except mom and Nako." "You're kidding, right?"

"How I wish I am." "Was it hard?" "It is. Come on, let's go home. You can stay there if you want to."

Sana's eyes gleamed, "Really?! You'll let me stay there?" Y/n nodded with a smile, "I told you, I'll do anything for you."

"If that so, can I stay there for our whole vacation?" Sana asked with enthusiasm, "Yes but you should ask permission from your parents first."

"Of course, of curse, let's go!" Sana beamed and dragged the older girl to the car.

"Mina." Jeongyeon called out, "Ne, unnie?" Mina replied as she stared at the older, "You alright?" The latter nodded.

"I wonder, will Y/n comeback?" "She will, she said that it's only a vacation. So she will be back." Mina let out a sigh.

"Mina, did you saw the news?!" Momo asked as she barged inside the room, "What news?" Jeongyeon asked, Momo took their hands and dragged them to the living room.

Where the girls were, Nayeon showed her phone, 'TWICE's Mina and Got7's Bambam rumoredly dating.' The article said.

Mina clasp her hand over her mouth, 'This is no good, no good.' A phone suddenly rang, it was Jihyo's, "It's PD-nim."

Mina's heart was pounding with nervousness, "PD-nim, is there a problem?" "Is Mina with you? I need to talk to her." "Ne, PD-nim. We'll be there." Jihyo said and ended the call.

"Mina, let's go?" The said girl nodded and followed their leader.

Y/n's POV:

I opened my phone to look for some interesting news, as if fate did, I saw an article. 'TWICE's Mina and Got7's Bambam rumoredly dating.'

Oh, so that's the reason. A hand suddenly was placed against mine, I looked up and saw Sana smiling at me.

"Is everything okay?"I nodded and hid my phone, "Y/n." I hummed at her, "Can I sleep with you?" My eyes widened, that sentence made taken aback, "S-sleep with m-me?"

She blushed, "I-it's not what you t-think. I-it's because I-I can't sleep properly without someone beside me." I smiled and nodded.

"If that's the case, it's alright. Don't be surprised when I hug you suddenly, I tend to hug something when I sleep." She nodded at me.

Sana's POV:

Why? Why are you smiling even though your eyes tells otherwise? Why don't you let it out, Y/n? Are youafraid of judgement? You don't need to lie to me, I will always accept you, Y/n.

I sighed and took my phone, only to see it spammed with the girls' messages again, one message caught my attention.

Momoring💕
Sana, look at the news now!

I looked at the news, my eye widened at the article I saw. This isn't true, right? 'TWICE's Mina and Got7's Bambam rumoredly dating.'

Is this reason why Y/n is down? I glanced at her and saw her staring at the cieling. I took her hand and held it, she turnednher head at me as I sent a smile.

"It's almost dinner, do you want to go out or we'll eat here?" She asked, "I prefer inside, I don't want any rumor to pop out of nowhere." She nodded at me, "I'll just cook."

}================================{

My hand hurts because of editing my Jeongyeon Fanfic the whole day, but I could care less. I want to update since I've been inactive for a while.

Four updates? That's an achievement lmao