Chapter 58: Visit

3rd person's POV:

It has been a week, since the siblings started living together, though they're in the same household, they barely each other.

They have been busy with their own jobs, Sana was always out, practicing for their upcoming concert.

While Y/n was becoming more busy as the construction for her company will start in a few week since her café was now all over Korea. It hasn't been a year, yet, she managed to have five café, it grew faster than in Japan.

Speaking of Japan, she and Nako were always making time to catch up with each other but most of their conversation was about the café, she added on in Osaka and another one in Kobe.

Mina, she always feel devastated, for her, it felt like her childhood friend and her were only strangers to each other.

"Hello, girls!" Y/n shouted as she barged in the practice room, startling the girls, "Unnie!" Sana shouted and tackled the older down.

"I miss you." The older chuckled and hugged her, "Don't you live together?" Tzuyu asked, Y/n stood up with her sister.

"Yeah, but I'm getting busy, too. I will go home at midnight and leave before sunrise." Nayeon walked towards her.

"Are you even eating? You're getting skinnier." She said, cupping the taller girl's cheeks, "I do eat, one or two times a day."

Nayeon gasped and slapped her arm, "Yah! That hurts." "You should take care of yourself." The latter hummed and sat beside a particular penguin.

Mina tensed on her seat, she glanced at her side and saw Y/n watching the girls fool around, she scooted away.

"Do you hate me that much, that you needed to move away, Mina?" Y/n asked out of the blue, the latter's mind stopped working.

"I-it's not like t-that." The older let out a sigh and stood up, "Sana-yah, I'll just be at the café downstairs. Call me if you need me."

Sana tilted her head in confusion, "Wae? You can use the cafeteria upstairs." "Does this building have a rooftop, perhaps? I need some fresh air."

Sana nodded, "Okay, I'll be there, then." Y/n stood up and left immediately, Mina let out a heavy sigh.

"What happened?" Sana asked, "Well, she sat beside me, s-so I scooted away." Sana stared at her, waiting for more information.

"And she said that do I really hate her that I needed to move away, t-that's why she walked away." "Oh, gosh. You need to talk to her."

"I- you think so?" The older nodded, "O-okay, I'll get going." Sana nodded as the latter smiled lightly and left.

"Where is she going?" Momo asked, "To Y/n unnie." "Ah, I see." Mina pressed the button to the rooftop, getting impatient every second.

Once she arrived, she sped through the hallway to the rooftop, she opened the door where she met the older girl, staring at the empty sky.

"Hey Y/n." Y/n turned her head with a stoic face, "What is it?" "I-I just want to say sorry." "You don't need to, I understand.

The older leaned her back against the railings, her arms crossed, Mina lowered her head, intimidated by Y/n.

"Our concert is near, will you come?" Mina asked, "I don't know, I am busy with the on going construction of the building. Today is my only free day." Y/n replied.

"Oh, I see." The older girl's phone suddenly rang, "Excuse me." Y/n scooted away and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" "Unnie, is Mina still with you?" Sana asked, "Yeah, she's still with me, wae?" "Kindly tell her to come back, we need to practice."

"Hai, I'll tell her." "Okie." Y/n hung up and faced the latter, Mina gulped, "The girls are searching for you." "Okay, I-I'll get going."

Y/n nodded and turned her back, the younger furrowed her brows, but decided to leave.

Not long after Y/n broke into tears, 'I told myself that I'll not get attached to you anymore, but here I am. Crying like a fool because of you.' She thought as she silently sobs.

Mina arrived at the practice room with a frown, "What happened? Did you talked to her?" Momo asked, "Yeah, I asked her if she could come to our concert."

"What did she said?" "She's still not sure." Nayeon walked to them, "What are y'all talking about?" She asked and clung her arms around the two.

"Y/n." Momo answered shortly, "What about her?" "Mina asked if she'll attend our concert, she said she is not sure."

"Aaww~ I want to see her though." Y/n was eavesdropping, she sighed and left, leaving sana a message. "I'll be at my café. Call me if you need me."

}==============================={

Hi! Third update for the day. I was about to publish it earlier but I need to sleep because my head is aching. Hope you like it💕