Chapter 14: Success

·1 ½ year later·

3rd Person's POV:

After suffering and training non-stop, Mina finally debuted. Their group name was TWICE (트와이스), consisting of nine beautiful girls, her two Japanese friends were included.

They finally made it, they've reached their dream, their debut song was now out and they are currently watching it.

Mina's POV:

I was watching silently when Jeongyeon unnie burst out crying, I hugged her and handed her tissues.

Soon, the others were comforting her. "Unnie, don't cry." Tzuyu said, patting my legs, "That's my legs. That's my legs."

They laughed as Tzuyu retracted her hand, "Mianhe." We continued watching, I smiled unconciuosly.

Y/n, I made it, I'm now an idol. I hope, you reached your dreams, too and you're doing well.

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n! You need to see this!" Nako shouted, "What is it this time, Nako?" "It's a new K-pop group!" " I'm not interested." "Mina is one of them."

I choke on my saliva and coughed, "Did I heard it right? And, didn't I told you, we are not talking about her anymore?"

"She's still your friend." "Not after she left me." "Okay, fine. I won't force you, but I am telling you. Do not ever regret your decision." I chuckled at her.

Oh, by the way, I opened my new resto-café, it's interior was vintage and the exterior was modern, the name is Ōkami café. Why? It resembles myself.

After working my ass off, I finally had my own. The opening was a success, I hired some people, including Nako. I stopped attending school, but Nako decided to continue.

"Nako, can you kindly help them outside?" I asked as I check the paper works.

I have my own mini office. "Okie." "Thank you." She smiled at me and left.

I picked my phone and called Nako's school, [Bold:Y/n Italic Bold: Mr. Tekashi]

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mr. Tekashi. This is Y/n, I would like to excuse Nako, she won't be able to go to school today and the next day."

"Ah, Ms. Y/n. Of course, it's alright. But I want her to cope up with the others and to our lessons."

"Of course, sir. I will assure you, thank you."

"Welcome." I hung up.

I stood up from my seat and went outside to help, I walked inside the kitchen, "Keep everything clean." I left and went to the counter.

"Was everything doing alright?" I asked one of my employees, "Yes, ma'am." I nodded and went outside, asking my customers if everything is good or was there something wrong.

"Miss!" A guy called, raising his hand, "What is it, sir?" "My order still haven't arrive." "Oh. I will get it for you." He nodded and I quickly left. "Where's table number 10's order?" I asked.

"I-it's there, ma'am. No one was picking it." "Make sure that, all of you are doing you're jobs right." I sternly stated, I picked the order and placed it on a tray.

I went back to the table, "Here you go, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience." I bowed and left. "Nako, you look exhausted, you should take a rest."

"I'm fine, Y/n-chan. I can manage." "You sure? Your face is red." She nodded and suddenly collapsed.

I caught her on time, "This is what I'm telling you, baka." I carried her bridal style and placed her on the couch in my office.

I went to the kitchen and grab some ice and wrapped it in a towel.

"Please, take Nako's shift, she's not feeling well. I will double your salary." My employee nodded.

I went back to Nako, I crouched down and damped her face with the cold towel softly.

I stared at her, and noticed how beautiful she is, my heart beat fasten, I held my chest. Do I ...like her? No, it can't be. This is going to be a long day.