Chapter 17: Talk

Italic Bold: Japanese

Y/n's POV:

I stormed inside my office, "Nako!!!" She hurriedly entered, "W-what is it?" "You know, right? You know that, Mina was here, yet, you made me serve their orders!" I stated angrily, "I just wanted you to be her friend again." I furiously averted my gaze at her eyes.

"I don't want to, and I will NEVER be her friend again. Get out!" That's it, I lost all my patience, how dare she come in my place.

I threw all my papers out of the desk, releasing my anger out, I ran a hand over my hair and sighed heavily.

I went out of the room, "Look for the café, I need air." I coldly stated at Nako and left.

I went to the cliff where I brought her, I always release my anger here.

Mina's POV:

Y/n went out of the café, her eyebrows were creased. I sighed heavily and stood up, "Come on, let's follow her." I stated and walked out, she was just walking.

This road seemed familiar, she stopped and sat down. It's the cliff. "Stay here." The girls nodded and stayed hidden, I stepped out and sat beside her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly, "I need to explain things to you."

"I don't want to hear your excuses." She stood up and turned, she was about to leave when I held her wrist.

She turned her head to me, her eyes, screaming in anger.

3rd Person 's POV:

Y/n stared at the latter, anger visible in her eyes, "I'm sorry." Mina stated, "I don't need your pity."

"Y/n." "You don't have the rights to call me that, Myoui."

Mina was getting irritated, "I told you, I'll explain." "Explain what? That you left me? I need no explanations. I am not the Y/n you once knew." "Why? Why did you changed?"

Y/n laughed bitterly, "Are you really asking me that? Why don't you ask yourself?! You! You are the reason behind this! You are the reason why I changed! Now, tell me, was that my fault?!"

Mina looked down in guilt, she should've known this would happen. "I know, it's all my fault, but you don't have to be harsh! Think about the others feelings."

"Why? Did you even thought what I felt when you left? Did you thought about the promise we made? No, then, why would I care for the others?!"

"My father forced me to leave! He wants you out of my life!" Mina cried out. "I don't care, I told you before, do NOT go without a proper goodbye."

Y/n stepped closer, "Then, what did you do? You left me without saying anything, leaving me behind, alone suffering." Y/n growled, the girls were still watching, their eyes focused at the two girls.

"Why did you even went back here? Why did you went to my café?"

Mina gulped as Y/n stared at her, "This is my hometown. A-and I-I wanted to s-see you." Y/n chuckled.

"After not talking to each other for almost three years, you wanted to see me? Are you insane?" "I miss you, that's why."

Y/n laughed like a mad man, "You're joking, right? If I were you, I'll leave this place before something you don't like, happens. You don't know me anymore, Mina-chan." Y/n stated creepily, sending shivers down Mina's spine.