Chapter 38: Over Time

3rd Person's POV:

After a week of the café's opening, it became busier day by day. Today, Y/n hired new people for the night shift.

The café will be open for 24 hours today, meaning, she won't be at the dorm until tomorrow night.

It was currently eight in the evening, the new hired staffs were already at the café, "Ms. Y/n, see you tomorrow!" Her staffs bid.

Y/n smiled, "Bye! Take care!" Her employees nodded and went out. Y/n went out at the dining area and saw all tables were occupied, she sighed and went to her office.

Y/n's POV:

I slumped back on my swivel chair, my body is already tired, my phone suddenly rang, I closed my eyes and answered it.

Y/n
Caller

Hello?

Y/n, when will you get home? We will cook for you.

Ahh, don't bother, Nayeon-ah. I'll be back tomorrow night.

Why?

The café will be open for 24 hours, until tomorrow evening.

Do you- Unnie, do you want us to go there?!

I chuckled as I heard Chaeyoung cut Nayeon off.

Take a rest, you girls need enough rest. I'll be okay.

You need rest, too, Y/n.

I'll be taking a nap, Mina. You girls take a sleep, it's already nine." I said as I rub my forehead with my left hand.

"Don't you need anyone?" Nayeon asked, "Ani, where's the others?" "Already sleeping." "The three of you should, too." Nayeon hummed.

"Arasseo, we'll get going. I will try to visit you tomorrow." I hummed and ended the call.

A knock was heard from my door, "Come in." One of the staff went in, "Miss, one of the customer is making a ruckus." I immediately stood up.

I went to the dining area and saw a man standing, "Hello, sir. I'm the owner, is there any problem?" He turned his head at me and stood half meter away from me.

"Your food! Your food taste like shit!" He shouted, "I can guarantee that our food is clean, fresh and can satisfy our customers."

"You should close this trashy café! Even the design is horrible!" My eyes widened in anger. How dare he say that! Chaeyoung is a great artist!

"Sir, I think you're the only problem here, please, get out before I call the police." "Call'em then, they can't do anything about me, so do you."

"Sir, don't test my patience." "Or what? You'll call your boyfriend?" That's it, that was the last straw.

I punched him across his face, "Don't you fucking dare say, that this café is awful, especially regarding the design, someone special made it, you fucker!"

I pushed him down and started punching his face, "You shit! Get off me!" He pushed me and punched me, I touched my lips and saw blood.

"You are going to pay for that!" I charged at him and punched him, his face flew to his side, "Get out, before I call the police."

"For a woman like you, you're strong and feisty, I like it." I growled and punched him on his guts, he stumbled down, I crouched down.

"See you in the court, bastard." I said and knocked him out, I stood up, panting heavily, "Please, call the police, tell them he made a problem here." I said to one of the staff and went back to my office.