Chapter 54: Epiphany

*12th day in Japan*
3rd Person's POV:

Y/n decided to go on a date, she sort her feelings out for the snak- I mean, squirrel and decided to confess.

"Sana-yah." She called, the squirrel looked up and smiled, "Hai, Y/n-chan?" The older smiled and hugged Sana, swaying their body ever so lightly.

The lattee giggled, "Let's go out." "Go out? I've never seen you this affectionate, is there a problem?" Y/n placed her hand on Sana's shoulder.

"No, there's no problem at all.And go out, like a date." The older whispered, Sana blushed at the sudden invitation.

"You're not fooling around, right?" "Of course not, why would I even joke like that to you? Now, will you come with me?"

Sana giggled and nodded, "Of course, who am I to turn you down?" Y/n chuckled, "Let's dance, while it's just the two of us." Y/n said, that made the latter face her, whose face is red.

The older took Sana's hand softly, intertwining them, she look up and stared lovingly at Sana's mesmerizing eyes.

She sent a sweet, heart- warming smile, "You are full of surprises, Y/n." Y/n smiled and started swaying their bodies.

"Am I?" Sana nodded and placed her hand above the older's chest, she closed her eyes, enjoying their moment.

"Would you like to see more?" Y/n asked, the latter hummed. The older pulled away lightly as Sana tilted her head.

"May I formally ask for a dance?" Y/n asked, her hand reached out, waiting for thw beautiful lady to place her own.

Sana gently placed her hand, "It would be an honor." Y/n took her hand and placed a small, but passionate kiss.

She placed it on her shoulder as her own went to Sana's small waist, their other hand clasped together.

Their heart beating rapidly, not minding it, Y/n started to sing, waying their bodies slowly around the spacious living room.

Sana stared at the older, not believing the voice she have, singing with all her heart as her eyes were close.

"I never knew you have a wonderful voice, especially in singing." Sana said, Y/n opened her eys and stopped for a while.

"Don't tell it to anyone, it's only for you." "Why?" "I told you, because I'll make this vacation memorable for you."

Sana smiled, "You don't have to put a lot of effort." "How can I make you happy, then?" Sana pursed her lips as she knew the older was right.

Y/n chuckled, "Let's get dressed, no need to be fancy. Any clothes that will make you comfortable will be great." She said.

"Then, can I wear your clothes?" Sana asked, hope glinting her eyes, "Of course, anything you want, princess." Sana squealed and hugged Y/n before going to the older's room.

Y/n opened her phone and saw it was spammed with the girls, especially Nayeon, she chuckled and decided to call.

The bunny quickly answered, "Yah, Y/n! Where the hell have you been? You're not opening any of your accounts."

"Mianhae, Nayeon-ah, it's a habit of mine. How are you girls?" "We miss you and Sana." Y/n needed to act fast.

"Sana? Isn't she with you?" "She didn't told you? She went there in Japan." As if on cue, Sana came down, Y/n quickly placed a finger on her lip and mouthed, "It's Nayeon."