Chapter 59: Concert

Y/n's POV:

I fixed my tie and looked at myself at the mirror. Damn, I look good.

Oh, I bought a ticket for TWICE's concert, I also talked to Mr. Park if I could move backstage after half an hour, he gladly agreed and gave me a pass.

I took my camera and went to my garage, I also have two sports car now, I took the white on and sped to the venue.

Timeskip

I parked my car and went inside, I showed my ticket and proceeded inside.

My phone suddenly rang, I opened it and saw a message from Sana, "Are you sure you won't come to our concert? I reserved one ticket for you."

I chuckled, "Give it to a friend or someone, I can't really come." "Okay, then." I can tell that she's disappointed.

After an hour or two, the concert started, they started with their introduction number.

Woah~ I never thought they'd be different on stage, especially Mina and the maknaes.

Jihyo went to my direction, making my eyes wide, her eyes went wide, too. I placed a finger on my lips.

"I thought, you can't come?" "Sshh~ I'll go at the backstage later." She nodded and went back to the others.

★Another timeskip

After an half hour, I walked to the backstage, "You can't enter, ma'am." A guard said, I took the pass and showed it to him, "O-oh, sorry. Come in."

I entered and saw one of their managers, "Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted and bowed, "Hello, Y/n. The girls said you can't come."

"Oh, I actually just wanted to surprise them." "I see, they'll be back in a few." I nodded at her and sat on the floor, waiting for them.

"Y/n? Y/n!!!" I stood up but got tackled down, I chuckled at them, "Hello, girls. You did great out there!"

They let go of me, "I thought, you wouldn't come?" I averted my gaze at Mina and smiled, "That was just an excuse. I can't miss my sister's performance and you too, girls."

I went closer to Mina, staring intently at her, I engulfed her in a hug, making her flinch a bit, after a bit, I let go of her and moved away.

"Y/n, do you mind if we introduce you to Onces?" Nayeon asked, "I don't mind, but are you sure?" "I want Onces to know that I have a sister."

I chuckled, "Okay, then, for my princess. Do you have a mask?" "Mask?" Jeongyeon asked, "Yeah, like a masquerade mask. I'll be dancing with you, guys."

"Really?" Momo asked, "Unnie, here!" Chaeyoung said and handed me one, "You're fast, Chaeng. Thanks, by the way."

"Girls! Positions!" "I'll be beside Sana." I followed them and stood beside Sana, "Aren't you nervous?" She asked.

"Not one a bit." I wore my mask and held her hand. Screams were heard, the platform suddenly lift up as the crowd went silent.

3rd Person's POV:

The crowd went silent as they saw another figure, "Who's that?" "Is that a boy or a girl?" "They're holding hands!"

The song started and they started, too. "Woah! That masked person is awesome!" Y/n was dancing with them, she doesn't feel left out, instead, she was smiling through the mask.