Chapter 28: Transactions

3rd Person's POV:

Y/n woke up earlier than the TWICE members, well, she's an early bird, after all.

She did her morning routine and dressed up formally, she went to the kitchen and started making breakfast, which are pancakes, eggs and bacon.

She plated it and placed it on the table, she also made coffee for the older girls and milk for the maknaes.

She went back upstairs and went to the biggest room, she walked to Sana and tapped her, "Sana, Sana, wake up. We need to go."

Sana let out a groan, "It's still early." "Come on, get up." Y/n said, pulling the latter up, "Okay, I'm up, I'm up."

Sana yawned and stretched her body, "I'll wait for you. Wake the others up." The latter nodded and went to their bathroom.

Y/n chuckled and went down, she decided to call Nako, "Hello?" A hoarse voice answered, "Good morning, Nako-chan." "Y/n? Good morning, what made you call? It's still early."

Y/n smiled, "Oh, just wanted to say, that I will be looking for a commercial building or a lot today."

Nako smiled proudly, "Who are you going with?" "Sana. I'll get going now, you better open the café early." The latter hummed and hung up.

"Good morning, Y/n." Y/n looked up and smiled, "Good morning, Nayeon. Where are the girls? I prepared breakfast." "Oh, they'll be-" "Did someone said breakfast?!" Momo shouted.

Y/n smiled, "Good morning to you, too, Ms. Hirai." Momo blushed out of embarrassment and soon heard laughs, it was the remaining members.

"You guys are up, let's eat." Y/n said as she lead the girls to the dining room, "What's for breakfast?" Mina asked, "You're favorites."

Mina blushed, they sat down and ate, "Y/n, this is so good!" Momo said, "Use honorifics and don't speak when your mouth is full." Momo smiled and nodded.

Timeskip

After their breakfast, Y/n immediately asked Sana to change as they are going. Y/n was waiting in the living room with Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.

"Y/n." Jeongyeon called, Y/n hummed, "Nothing." Y/n chuckled and ruffled Jeongyeon's hair, "You guys want something? I'll buy groceries on the way home."

The two nodded, "I want strawberries!" "Chocolates!" "Me, too!" The girls shouted, except for Mina and Tzuyu, "What about you, Tzuyu?" "Anything is fine."

Y/n nodded, she didn't bother to ask Mina because she knows what to get for her, "Y/n unnie, let's go!" Sana cheered.

Y/n chuckled, "Okay. Bye, girls! See you later!" "Bye!" The two waved and left, "Hey, Sana, can you bring me to the city office? I need to sign some papers. After that, we'll go to a car shop." "You'll buy a car?" Y/n nodded, "Of course."

The two girls went to the city office, Y/n signed papers for her business and permanent living in Korea.

After that, they went to a car shop, "Let's go, Sana." Y/n said and took the latter's hand.

"Hello, ma'am! What can I do for you?" A sales lady asked, "Do you have a black sports car?" The lady nodded, "Right this way, ma'am."