Chapter 16: Search for Y/n

Italic Bold: Japanese

3rd Person's POV:

After eating breakfast, the girls quickly made their way outside. "Mina, let's go to Y/n, please~" Mina sighed heavily, "Okay, fine. But don't get your high hopes."

The girls nodded at her, they continued walking until they arrived in a seemingly familiar place.

"A play ground!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, she ran and sat on a swing, swaying it lightly.

"Unnie, was this the playground where the two of you met?" Dahyun asked, Mina smiled and nodded in response.

"This is our meeting place, we always stay here until four in the afternoon."

"Isn't four too early?" "Well, yeah, but her mother wants her back at four. Come on, we're near."

They girls continued, not long after, they've reached Y/n's house, Mina anxiously stood in front of the door, her hands quivering as she raise it to press the doorbell.

She pressed the doorbell, "Coming!" A woman shouted, the door opened, revealing a woman in her 40's.

"Can I help you?" The said woman asked, "Ah, yeah. Does Y/n still lives here?" Mina asked.

"Do I perhaps know you? How did you know my daughter?" "I'm Myoui Mina, her childhood friend."

 "Oh, that's why you look familiar. But, Y/n don't live here anymore, she moved out after a week you left." Y/n's mother said, "Oh, perhaps, you know where she is?" 

 The woman shook her head, "She only send me things she wanted to give, but doesn't really communicate to me."

 "Okay, thank you." Mina said and bowed, she went back to the others, "She's not living with her mother anymore." "Aaww~ I badly want to see her." Nayeon said.

"Well, I think, I know a place where to see her. I can't promise, though." Mina said, the girls beamed, "Let's go!" 

Even though she don't know where the café is, she still wants to go and roam around with her friends.

They soon arrived in front of a café, that has a wolf logo, 'I think, this is it.' Mina thought and let herself in, the girls were trailing behind her.

They luckily found a seat for all of them, "Woah! This café is nice, especially the design." Chaeyoung commented.

A girls soon approached them, it was Nako. She was shook when she saw Mina, she smiled at them.

"Good morning! Here's the menu, call me if you're ready to order." Mina smiled and nodded at her.

 "Cool! A café-resto!" Chaeyoung beamed, once again. "Do pick what you want, it will be my treat." Mina said, the girls cheered and pick what they like.

The girls gave their order to Nako and patiently waited for it, "The waitress is cute." Sana said as she stared at the girl, her members glared at her, "What?"

Nako on the other hand, was planning something, "Y/n, can you please take the order and serve it to table number 5?"

"Commanding your boss now, eh?" The two giggled, "I need to go to the bathroom." "Okay, okay." 

"Table number 5!" A staff shouted, Y/n stood up and left her office, "Good morning, ma'am." Y/n nodded and took the orders.

"Wow. They ordered such amount." She mumbled, "Please, tell Nako to hurry up. I have more things to do."

The staff nodded, Y/n left and head to the table, seeing a group of friends, "Here's your orders, ladies." She said and averted her gaze, that stopped in a particular person.

'Mina.' She thought as her breath hitched, she placed their orders on the table and left immediately.

Mina sat still, as if she got frozen in her spot. "Y/n." She breathed out, the older girl had matured, her looks, her voice, her personality, it changed a lot. But Mina, she can still recognize her, she recognised those eyes.

"Did you say something?" Jeongyeon asked, "Y/n." She said, a little bit louder, "You saw Y/n, where?" Jihyo asked, "The one who brought our orders was Y/n." 

The girls gasped, "You sure?" Mina nodded, "You want to talk to her?" Tzuyu asked, "I... yeah, I want to explain things to her." 

"Let's wait until their lunch break." Sana said, the girls stared at her in disbelief, "What? We've got nothing to do anyways."