Chapter 31: Picnic

Y/n's POV:

"Girls, come on, it's time to eat!" I shouted, they all ran back to me, "What's in the basket?" Nayeon asked.

"Just snacks I bought in Japan." Sana and Momo squealed, "Yey! I really miss them!" Momo said, I smiled at her.

"Y/n unnie." I looked up and saw Chaeyoung handing me the sketch pad, "You're done already?" She nodded, I opened the sketch pad.

"Woah! This is so cool!" I wonder where she learned. "Thanks, Chae. You can join them." I went to my car and placed the sketch pad inside.

I went to check my camera, I smiled as I saw them having fun, "Here." I jolted and look back, to see Jihyo.

"Thanks." I said and took the canned juice, "I hope I can be free, too." She tilted her head, I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"I'll just talk to Mina." She nodded at me, I walked to Mina and took her wrist.

3rd Person's POV:

The girls followed the two girls with their eyes, "Y/n, what is it?" Y/n sighed heavily and scratched her nape.

"Uhm…can you teach me Korean?" Mina giggled, "I never saw you this nervous. And of course, I can teach you."  Y/n smiled.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Jeongyeon asked, Nayeon shrugged and continued eating.

"Y/n." The older hummed, "I'm sorry." "I told you, I forgive you, but I can't fully trust you."

Mina looked down, "No need to be guilty. I'll go to the others." Mina nodded, Y/n stood up and joined the girls.

"What did you two talked about?" Sana asked, "I asked her if she can teach me Korean." The latter pouted, "You could've asked me, instead."

Y/n wouldn't lie to herself, this girl in front of her is adorable. "I know, but I understand Mina more, if you know what I meant."

Sana nodded, "Y/n unnie, you look handsome." Y/n chuckled, "I know, even Mina agrees. Do you know, we are the school's heart throb?"

Sana gasped, "U-uso!(No way!) Hontou?" Y/n nodded, "Some of them even ships us. I have a lot of fan girls back then, she have both."

Sana's mouth agape, "Sugoi! Can I see some photos?" "Maybe next time, they're in my house at Japan."

Sana puffed her cheeks, "But I can tell you stories every night." "You will do that?" Y/n nodded.

Y/n's POV:

I swear, my heart will melt because of this girl's cuteness. "You can go to them. I'll be in the car." "I want to come."

"No, enjoy your time with them." She nodded and skipped her way, I giggled and entered my car.

Once I'm inside, I opened a canned beer, I quietly drank it. I need to be sober, I'll still drive.

A knock was heard, I glanced at my window and saw Nayeon, I opened the door, "Hey, what is it?" "Nothing, you know, that you shouldn't be drinking, right?

Especially when you're going to drive." "I know, I'll try to control it." She suddenly snatched my beer, "Hey! That's mine." I whined.

She chugged the beer down, I scoffed in disbelief, "No wonder, why the girls don't want you to drink."

She giggled, "Do you have a sibling?" I shook my head, "I wish, I have one, though." She sighed heavily.

"What's the matter?" "Nothing." I nodded at her, "Unnie, Y/n unnie, let's go home, we're tired." Sana said.

"Okay, then." Me and Nayeon went out of the car, I folded the blanket and took the basket, I placed the back in the trunk.

I took my camera and equipments, placing them inside the car, "Chaeng! You wan to ride with me?"

She looked at Jihyo pleadingly, Jihyo nodded and she ran to me, "Buckle up, cub." She nodded and did her seatbelt, we waved at the girls before speeding off.

}=============================={

Didn't proofread, so sorry for grammatical and spelling errors.

Anyways, this is a surprise, huh? Didn't expect to update, right?😆