Just wanna share something

Just recently, I've realized, it really is sad to have no permanent group of friends, or even someone to talk to. Before, when I was still around 15, I thought that it's great to be alone most of the time. Well, it is, I did enjoyed that time. But as I get older, I realized, it's not that fun to be alone, I do have friends in school, but they also have their own circle of friends ya know, so most of the time, especially on our vacant time, I'm alone, sometimes I just draw or sleep in a empty classroom. Although, it can be relieving, it can also be sad. When I get home, it's almost the same, my mom is always there, when I get home, but it's as if we're strangers you know. Once I stepped inside our house, there's no greeting or anything, we don't eat together as well, just seldomly, she's also constantly on her phone so yeah. Also, if I only have online class, it's just me in the house, no one to talk to, no one to play with even online. Most of my friends, I just met them online, because of TWICE, but since a new school year started, most of them are so busy. It really gets lonely to be alone sometimes. I also get left out most of the time, and I think this is affecting me emotionally and probably mentally. Anyway, that's just all, just wanted to rant out. Y'all can also rant here, don't keep it to yourself. I promise you, this place is safe, I've kept this a safe place for 3 years until now, no one's gonna judge you. I promise you that.

That's all, love you all!😘