Prologue

"Onē-san!" Little Mina shouted, running to her friend, "Hai, Mi-chan?" Y/n questioned as she walk towards the little girl, "I miss playing with you." Little Mina said, hugging the 8 year old Y/n, "But we just played yesterday."

 "But I want to play chase with you." The little girls said, pouting her lips, "Okay, okay, we will play. You better run fast, Minari. The monster is coming!" Y/n said her arms raised, the little girls squealed, smile plastered on her face as she ran.

  "Catch me if you can!" Mina shouted, Y/n roared playfully and fasten her pace, she caught up with the little girl and tackled her down, tickling her. "The monster caught you, Minari~." Y/n said with a giggle, still tickling the little one.

 "HAHAHA! Y/n-chan, s-stop hahahaha!" The little girl said as she laugh, Y/n smiled and stopped, laying beside Mina, catching their breaths. "Mina-chan." The older called out, "Hai, Y/n-chan?"

The older girl reach her pinky out, "Promise me that you will never forget me, even if we get seperated." Mina smiled and connected their fingers, "I promise, Y/n-chan."

}============================={

[Since my book 'Typical Girl would take a while to be finished. I decided to publish this. Hope you guys like it!😁]