Chapter 36: Exhaustion

Y/n's POV:

The girls went back home after I told them to get some rest, it's currently 8 in the evening, our closing time, we already cleaned to and ready to go.

"Good bye, Ms. Y/n!" A staff shouted, "Bye, thank you for the hard work! Take care!" I shouted back with a smile.

I turned the lights off and closed the café, I went to the parking lot and hopped in my car, "Time to go home."

Nayeon's POV:

"Yah! What if Y/n kills us?!" I asked, "Don't get us involved with your problem." Jeongyeon said as the five other girls nodded.

"Mina." "Not my fault." I glared at the two Japanese, they let out a nervous laugh, "You two, come with me."

I dragged them into our room, "So, what are we going to do?" Momo asked, "I don't think she meant it." Sana said.

"Oh, come on! Y/n is a man of words." "Well, let's just wait." Momo replied. I'm in a big trouble.

Y/n's POV:

"I'm home!" I shouted as I entered the house, "Unnie!!!" Dahyun and Chaeyoung rushed to me, attacking me with their hugs.

"Hello! Did you guys had fun earlier?" They nodded at me, "How about a rest?" "We did had a rest, unnie." "Good to hear, I'll just change."

I flopped down on my bed and closed my eyes, "I thought you'd change?" I sat up and saw Mina, "Too tired to do that."

She has been popping out of nowhere, "You're good." I tilted my head, "I meant, earlier, you're good at dancing."

I chuckled at her, "That was nothing. Since, you reminded me, I need to talk to Nayeon." She softly laughed, "It's been bugging her since you said that." "Really? I change my mind, then."

We laughed at my reply, I laid on my bed again, my legs hanging, "You look really tired." I hummed and closed my eyes, "I'll go now."

Mina's POV:

"I'll go now." I turned around as a hand stopped me, "Stay here." "B-but- ack!" She pulled me on top of her, "Y-yah!."

She then flipped us, she smiled at me, her eyes still closed, and suddenly leaned down, "You're beautiful as ever."

"W-what are you t-talking about?" My heart was literally racing right now, damn. She suddenly fell on top of me.

"H-hey, g-get up." Light snores was heard, I sighed. I guess, I'll be sleeping here. I cupped her face, staring at it, "You never changed, Y/n-chan." I sighed and closed my eyes.

3rd Person's POV:

Jeongyeon and Momo opened their door, their eyes widened at the sight in front of them, "I think  we should… go." Jeongyeon hesitantly stated.

They walked out and met tye others, "I thought you guys would sleep?" Jihyo asked, "Well, about that… we saw something in our room." Momo said.

"Is it a spider?!" "A cockroach?!" "A snake?!" "We already have a snake in this dorm." Tzuyu deadpan, Sana glared at her.

"Uhm… no." "Then, what is it?!" Dahyun asked, "Y/n
wassleepingontopofMina." Momo said in a flash, the remaining girls' jaws drop, "What?!"

}=============================={

HEHEHEHE surprise👻