Chapter 42: Better

★3 days later★
3rd Person's POV:

Y/n is finally better, she was now on her way to work, to announce her absence that will happen the next day.

"Good morning, ladies!" Y/n greeted, "Going to work so soon?" Momo asked, the latter nodded, "You should at least take a rest." Jihyo stated.

"I won't take long, I will be there for only an hour." "Eh? Why?" Sana asked, "I'll go to Japan, remember?" "How long will you be there, unnie?" Dahyun asked.

"One or two weeks, I guess." "That's too long." Nayeon whined, "Well, I need to catch up with mom and Nako. I'll also check the cafés out."

"Bring some snacks before you go back here." Momo said, Jeongyeon smacked her, causing her to pout.

"Of course, I will. Anyways, I'll be back after an hour, which is lunch." "Bye! Take care!" The girls bid as Y/ n went out of the door.

Mina's POV:

"She didn't even rest after she got an aching body." Jihyo said, "She's been always like that." I stated, "Don't she get tired?" Asked Tzuyu.

"Don't know, but she don't know the word 'Rest', for sure." I shrugged as I stared at the other members, who are doing a mess.

"Remind me how we got grouped with them." Tzuyu sarcastically said, I chuckled at her, "Do me the same favor." We both giggled at our silliness.

"Mina, Tzuyu, why don't you join us?" Jeongyeon unnie asked, me and Tzuyu stared at each other, shrugging before joining them.

★Timeskip★
Y/n's POV:

After the meeting in the café, I drove to the nearest restaurant that they really like, and bought almost everything on the menu.

[When you have your own café-resto but chose to buy at another restaurant LOL]

I drove back and knocked on the door, it opened, revealing Dahyun. "Hello, unnie! What's that?" "Food I bought on the way, let's go."

She nodded and helped me carry the plastic bags and placed them on the dining table, "Girls! Let's eat!" I called out.

Momo rushed down and quickly sat down and took her meal, which is jokbal, "Kamsahamnida!" I smiled at her and gazed at the others.

"Sit down and let's eat. You guys must be hungry, sorry for making you wait." "It's not a problem, Y/n." Jihyo said.

I already told them to not call me unnie, except for the maknaes. "Mina, sit down and eat." I said as I saw her still standing.

"What about you?" She asked, "I'll join." I said and sat at the other end of the table, facing Jihyo.

"We should pray first." Dahyun said, I nodded at her, "She's right, Dahyun-ah, can you lead?" She smiled and nodded at me.

After our prayer, we dug in into our meal quietly, or so I thought. "Sana-yah, pass me the bowl." Momo said, "Chaeng, can you pass me that?" Jeongyeon asked.

The only quiet ones were me, Mina, Tzuyu and Jihyo. Mina and Jihyo was embarrassed because of their members.

And Tzuyu…she's sort of not mind ing anyone, she's at my ride side. "Don't mind them, just continue eating." She said in a calm demeanor, I nodded and continued eating.

★Timeskip★

After eating, I quickly went to our room and started packing, "You need help?" I looked up and saw Sana, I smiled and nodded, "I think, I need a hand."

}=============================={

Hello, everyone! This is my last update for now, since I need to do many school works, I don't know when I'll be back. But I'll do my best to finish everything quickly and be back here.

Thank you for voting and reading, hope you enjoyed💕💕