Chapter 52: Tempting

*7th day in Japan*
3rd Person's POV:

Y/n got out fron her mini gym, only wearing a sport bra and a short, she went to the kitchen, unaware of pair of eyes watching her.

"What a sight." Y/n jumped and looked back, "S-Sana?!" She faced the latter, hiding her back, "I thought, you left."

Sana stood up from her seat, "I did, but I got bored and went back immediately." Sana bit her index finger, staring at Y/n's body.

"Never knew you have this body." She said as she slowly walked towards the older girl, Y/n took a step at her right side.

"I think, I should-" Sana stepped closer that made her stop, her heart beating rapidly, "You should what?" Sana asked seductively, the latter gulped and ran.

Sana giggled at the older girl's reaction, not noticing the huge scar on Y/n's back.

'Holy fuck.' Y/n thought, her hand hovering above her chest, 'She almsot killed me.' She composed herself and changed her clothes.

'Wait… did she saw m-my s-scar?' Y/n bit her lip in nervousness, 'She didn't, right?'  A knock snapped her out of her trance, "Y/n, are you done?" Sana asked from the other side.

"H-hai." The older answered and went out, her face almost touching Sana's, she didn't expected the girl to stay, her breath hitched, lips only apart.

Sana closed her eyes, leaning slowly, the older did the same, Sana opened her eyes and burst into a fit laughter, "You should've seen your face!" She exclaimed, holding her stomach.

Y/n's POV:

Aish, this girl, she fooled me. I held her wrist and pinned it above her, "How dare you do that to me?" I daringly stared at her, she gulped.

"I-I…" "You what? Do you know that misbehaving girls should be punished? Are you aware of that, Sana?" I husked on her ear.

She nodded at me, "Use your words." "Yes, I-I'm aware of t-that." I smirked and leaned closer to her.

[ㅋㅋㅋ y'all expected something, aye?ㅋㅋㅋ Let's clown the night away🤣🤡]

"Don't do that again." I glanced at her and left. I went to the kitchen and took some drink, I filled my cup with orange juice.

After I finished it, I saw Sana sitting quietly on the couch, I sat beside her, startling her, "Don't be too serious, I'm just kidding. I will not do such thing." I said and gave her a side hug, she loosened a bit.

"You okay now?" She nodded at me, "Hey, Y/n." I hummed, "Should we find for your father?" I almost forgot that. "Since you said it, let's try. Should we try now?"

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, we won't do anything, anyways." I smiled, "Pick a key." I sad and showed her my car keys.

She picked the went one, I smiled and gave it to her, "Let's go and see what car we'll use." She smiled and nodded.

We went to my huge ass garage, my cars were seen with various colors, "Come one, press it." She pressed it and a sound came from my limited edition Rolce Roys.

"Good pick. Let's get going." We walked towards my car, she was about to get in when I stopped her, "Is there a problem?" She asked.

"You drive." "Okay- wait, what?" I smiled at her, "You heard me, you drive." "You're kidding me, right?" I let out a chuckle.

"I am not, I'm serious. Drive if you want." She stared at me skeptically, I nodded at her, encouraging her, she smiled and went to the other side.

I grinned and hopped inside, "Glad you accepted." "I would like to try this one." I smiled proudly at her, "Let's go!" I shouted, she started the engine and drove away.

3rd Person's POV:

"Guys." Jihyo called out, catching the attention of her members, Jihyo pointed at the lone girl, sitiing on the garden's bench.

"She's been so quiet lately. We should do something." Chaeyoung smiled and spoke, "Let's go out."

She went to the older girl, "Mina unnie, let's go." The older tilted her head, "Eh? Where?" "Secret." The latter answered,softly dragging Mina with the others.