Chapter 22: Saw you again

Italic Bold- Japanese
Underlined Bold- English

Y/n's POV:

This is fucking unbelievable, out of all people. I turned my gaze at Nayeon, "Why didn't you told me it was Mina?" I whispered, "Well, you didn't told me your friend's name." I sighed. Fair enough.

I looked at Mina again, her head low, as one of her hand holds her arm, "Minari." I called, all of their attention turned to me, eyes wide.

"D-did you j-just-" "I did. Didn't you heard?" I asked coldly, "Well, yeah, I-I heard."

I smiled mentally. You still haven't changed, my Minari. "Congratulations." "I-I... Congrats to you, too, Y/n." I nodded at her.

"I see, you had nice friends. Especially those two Japanese." I said, pointing at the the two, "Yeah, I hope you do, too." I chuckled bitterly, catching the three off guard.

"I only have one, Nako. Though, it was supposed to be two, but the other one left, pretty sad, I must say."

I then saw their leader pushing the others to the bedroom, "Let them stay." I saw her gulped and nodded, "Sit down, all of you. The three youngest, go to the room."

The three stood up and rushed to the bedroom. They all sat down, except Mina.

"Ms. Myoui, what did I just said?" She stared right at my eyes, "Why are you like this, Y/n?"

I tilted my head, "Do you want your three Korean friends to understand? We can talk in English." "Don't you dare bring them in our fight, Y/n." She growled.

I walked to her, hands on my back, I smiled at her, this time, it was sweet and true. I miss you so much, that I can barely hold myself.

Mina's POV:

D-did she just s-smiled at me? I furrowed my eyebrows, "What are you planning?" "Me? I'm not planning anything, Minari."

That nickname, the way it slip out of her mouth. She faced the other girls, "Hey, ladies, do you mind me taking her out for a while?"

Momo and Sana shook their heads, "No, no, we don't mind at all." Aish, these two. "Really? Thank you." Damn it. "Please, change your clothes." She stated as she pointed at me.

"My clothes are alright." She shook her head, "Change, now." I sped to my room and quickly changed, I went out and saw her with Nayeon unnie.

She turned around, eyeing me, "Let's go." "Bye, Y/n! Bye, Mina!" The girls waved, "Where are you taking me?" "Be quiet and just wait." I gulped the lump in my throat and stayed silent.

We soon arrived at an abandoned school, "Remember this? This was our school years ago." I can't believe it. "What happened here?"

"The school got bankrupt and eventually shut down. I wanted to help them, but I only have part time job that time."

We went inside and went to the rooftop, she fasten her pace and sat by the edge.

"I'm sorry." She chuckled, "I know you heard." "Heard what?" "My conversation with Nayeon."

My eyes widen, "I forgive you, Mina. You heard what I said, I don't take my words back." "How did you know?" She then faced me, "I saw you running away, you heard what I said about you? It's true that I love you."

I only stared at her, not knowing what to say, "It's okay, if you don't feel the same." She continued and smiled at me. I miss that smile.

"Hey, I have a question." She nodded, "Go on." "Well, I've been wondering, how have you been doing and what happened when I left? How's your wounds?" "You really want to know?" I nodded at her.

She turned away, her back facing me, she slowly lifted her shirt. It's still there, it was still the same, I walked to her and touched it.

She quickly pulled her shirt down, "Why did you touched it?" She growled, "I-I'm sorry."

She sighed, "Just don't do it again. And to answer you other question, it was never been good, if Nako was not there, I could have killed myself."

W-what? She thought of k-killing herself? "Why?" "It's just- let's not talk about it." I nodded at her.