Chapter 21: Mission Success?

Italic Bold- Japanese
Underlined Bold- English

Y/n's POV:

It has been a week since I met Nayeon and I still don't know her friends, she told me to go to the hotel that they are currently staying at, she told me that she wanted to see me before they go off tomorrow.

I fixed my white button up long sleeves and wore my tie, I need to look good and presentable in front of her friends, right? I stared at my mirror, there, I saw my eyes full of sorrow.

I miss you. I kept my stoic face and proceeded to my car, yep, I have my own car. I rechecked the address that Nayeon gave me, before heading out.

★Timeskip★

I parked my car and head inside, "Hello, ma'am! What can I do for you?" The receptionist asked, "Im Nayeon, I'm here for Ms. Im Nayeon."

The lady nodded, "Please, wait for a while." I nodded and took a seat that was placed nearby, she took the telephone and dialed.

Bold-Nayeon
Italic Bold- Receptionist

"Hello! Is this Ms. Im?"
"Yes, this is Im Nayeon, why? "
"Someone is looking for you."
"Can you kindly get their name?"
"Ma'am, can I get your name?"
"Y/n." I answered.
"She said it was 'Y/n'."
"Okay, I'll be there
"Yes, ma'am."

The lady then faced me, "Ms. Im said that she'll be here in a bit." I nodded and waited for Nayeon to arrive.

"Y/n!!!" A voice shouted, I turned my head and saw Nayeon waving her hand, I stood up and walked to her.

"Fancy to see you, Nayeon." She giggled and held my arm, "Let's go, I'll introduce you to them. Oh, by the way, I love your clothes." I nodded at her, "Thanks."

"Why so serious?" "You know that I don't like meeting new people." She pouted at me, "At least smile a little? I promise, they are nice." I smiled lightly, "There, much better."

The elevator went to a stop, I followed Nayeon as she stepped out, she stopped in front of a door, "You ready?" I nodded and heaved out a sigh, she gripped the door knob and twisted it.

We came to the living room and saw seven girls, "Girls, this is Y/n, my friend." "Hajimimashte!" "Hello!" I bowed at them, "Hello." I greeted monotonously.

"I thought that your group consists of nine?" I whispered, "Well, yeah, she's probably inside her room." I nodded at her. Soon, her band mates were bombarding me with questions.

Mina's POV:

Y/n's coming today, what will I do? Everything will be okay, right? She told it herself. Aish, I'm gonna stay here in bed. Not long after, I heard Nayeon unnie, "Girls, this is Y/n, my friend."

Shit. Should I go out or…just take a peek? I stood up and peeked, I saw her sitting straight, her face that was once full of joy, is now expressionless. She have a formal clothes on, and her hair was tied in a low ponytail.

I sighed and went back to my bed, I opened my phone, contemplating wether to call her or not.

We will be leaving tomorrow, I want to talk to her for at least a minute or so. A knock snapped me out of my trance, it opened, revealing Jihyo.

"Mina, Y/n is here." "I know." "Won't you talk to her?" I hesitated to answer, "Well, I don't know. I can try, I guess." She smiled and nodded, "Let's go."

I nodded and tailed her, "Y/n, please, meet our other member, Myoui Mina." I showed myself, I peered at her and saw her frozen still. "M-Mina?"

Her eyes were wide, her breathing was unstable, "Hello, Y/n-chan." I said and gulped. I don't like where this is going.