Chapter 13: New Start

·1 Year Later·

3rd Person's POV:

After a year, Y/n was finally starting over, she's a working student, she goes to school in the morning and immediately go to her work after school.

She's a barista in a small café, her and Nako's friendship was doing good, though, she sometimes thinks about Mina.

You couldn't blame the girl, how can you easily forget your first love? She also suffered a mild mental illness, she had trust issues.

She changed in to a cold-hearted person, "Y/n-chan!" Nako shouted, oh how she wish it was Mina.

"What is it, Nako?" She asked with a straight face, [Straight lol] "Let's go out tonight."

"I have work." Nako pouted at her, "How about Saturday?" "I have work that day, full day."

"Sunday." "I need to study." "Oh, come on! Can you just rest and relax, just for a while?"

"Those words are not in my vocabulary, Nako. You know how much I want to own a company and I need to work hard." Y/n said as she read a book.

[Damn, how could she do that? When I talk while reading, I lose my focus😆] Nako sighed.

"I know that, I just want you to have fun, while we are young." Y/n stared at the latter, "I know, and thank you for the effort you are doing. I'll find some time to go out." 

 Nako's face brightened, "Really?!" "But, I can't tell when, though." Nako hugged the taller girl, "Thank you! Thank you!" Y/n smiled faintly.

"You're welcome. You should probably go to your class now." "Okay, bye, Y/n-chan!" Nako bid and kissed Y/n's cheek, the older giggled at her cuteness, but her smiled fade quickly.

'I wish you are here, Minari.' She thought and continued reading.

She stopped playing any kind of sports ever since Mina left. She always feel tired, uninspired, that's why she only focused on her studies.

Mina, she's a trainee in an entertainment company in Korea, JYP Entertainment. She met new friends, two of them are also Japanese, Hirai Momo and Minatozaki Sana.

They got close to each other as time goes by, they knew each others stories, especially Mina's, she told them about her best friend.

The two older girls always ask her to tell them her story, over and over again. "Mina-yah, can you tell it to us again?" Momo asked.

"I've told you my story for over a hundred times!" "But, we love it so much." Sana whined, "How about, you tell us you story, Sana-chan?" 

Sana nodded at her, "Okay, what do you want to know?" "Everything." Momo answered, "Well, as you know, I have a sister, half sister to be exact, she's my sister on my father's side. I never knew her, but dad told me that, she's older than me. I never saw her, not even a picture of her, so I don't know what she looks like. I want to see her, I want to know what it feels like to have a sibling."

"Mina, I just noticed, you never told us your friend's surname." Momo said, Mina scratched her nape, "I honestly don't know, too-" "What?!" The duo shouted. 

"I- well, ever since we were kid, she never mentioned her surname, even in our previous school, no one calls her by her last name."

"Do you know why?" Sana asked, the younger shook her head, "But I think, it's because of her parents, she never saw her father ever since she was born, but her father supports her financially. She don't like her mother, it's not that, she angry at her mother, she just do not want to use her mother nor her father's last name."

"So, she despise them?" Momo asked, "No, I never heard her say something bad to her parents." "Do you think she'll forgive you?" Mina stayed silent at the sudden question.

"I... don't know, but maybe not. I left her all of a sudden, and she hate that."  Mina said and looked down, the duo hugged her.

"It's okay, Mina." "Let's go back to Japan, after we debut." Sana said, "How can you be so sure that, we'll debut?" Momo asked, the girl shrugged her shoulders.

"I can feel it." Mina stared at the duo, "You look like twins." "We're not!" The duo shouted, making Mina giggle.