Chapter 30: Lot

3rd Person's POV:

Y/n and the girls were now ready, "Uhm, girls, is it alright if I take my car? I need to bring some stuffs." Y/n stated.

"Of course, we will wait for you there." Sana answered, as the two Japanese nodded and went out with the members, leaving Y/n.

Since the place she bought have a beautiful scenery, she decided to have a picnic with the girls.

She took the picnic basket she prepared last night and placed it in the trunk, she took her photography equipment and made sure that the door was locked.

Once she was assured, she hopped in her car and drove quickly to the place.

★5 minutes later★

When she arrived at the place, she saw no one, she frowned and picked her phone and dialed Momo.

"Moshi moshi?" "Momo, where are you, guys?" "Oh, unnie, we are on our way." "Ahh, okay, I'll wait." Momo hummed as Y/n hung up.

She decided to place everything, she took the two picnic blankets and laid it out neatly.

After that, she took the picnic basket and placed it in the middle. She smiled and took her photography equipment.

She placed them properly, in her hand, she have her first camera, on the camera stand, she have a DSLR Canon camera.

She smiled and took a shot of the scenery with the picnic setting, she look at it and grinned.

"Unnie!" Y/n turned and saw Chaeyoung and the others, "Hello!" The girls gasped at the sight in front of them.

"Made this? Awesome!" Dahyun said in her broken English, Y/n chuckled, "Yep, you're good in English, Dahyun."

"Can we eat now?" Momo asked, "Why don't we enjoy first?" Nayeon suggested, Y/n nodded at her.

"She's right, enjoy first, you guys can run around." The moment Y/n said it, they ran off.

Unaware that the camera Y/n set up was recording, she fixed it and joined the sitting girl.

"You like it?" Y/n asked, "Yeah, this place is nice." Mina answered, Y/n then took something from the basket and opened it.

"I didn't know you drink." Mina said as she saw Y/n drinking beer, the taller girl laughed awkwardly, "I mostly drink wine because of business. But I prefer beer."

"When did you start drinking?" "Oh. You don't want to know." Mina smiled and nodded.

"Chaeyoung!" Y/n called, Chaeyoung turned and made her way to the two girls, "What is it, unnie?"

"I have a favor. I heard that you are good in drawing and designing. I want you to make a deign for the café." Y/n stated with a smile.

"Wait, really?!" Y/n nodded, "Wait, I'll get my drawing tools." Y/n stood up and went to her car, she took her tools and went back.

"Here, you can make now, if you want." Chaeyoung nodded, she took the things and sat down, immediately getting immersed in it.

Y/n chuckled and ruffled the latter's hair, the two was unaware of Mina, who was watching them.

Y/n took her old camera and sat beside Mina, "Mina, smile." Y/n took a shot when Mina turned, the girl gasped.

"Hey!" Y/n giggled, "You still have that camera?" Y/n nodded, "I treasure this, since dad gave this." "Still haven't sen him?"

Y/n smiled sadly, "Yeah, I still haven't seen him." "How about your mom? How is she?" "She's doing good, we got good, you know?"

"Yeah, I heard." Y/n chugged down her beer, "You know, you need to slow down." A voice behind them said.

They turned their head and saw Nayeon, Y/n smiled at her, "Want some?" Nayeon was about to take it, when…

"No, you're not drinking, unnie." Mina said, "Why not?" "You're handful." Jeongyeon said, Momo and Jihyo snorted.

Nayeon pouted and glared at them, "Nomuhae!" Y/n saw Sana alone and decided to go to her.

"Hey, you good?" Sana nodded, "I just felt free here." Y/n nodded in understandment.

}=============================={

Woah! Ten chapters?! Will this make it up for the days when I was gone?

Please vote if you like the story, thank you!