Chapter 68

The next morning Bonnie awoke with a smile on her face. Everything was falling into place beautifully. She quickly got dressed into her robes, grabbed her books and raced down to the Hospital Wing to see George.

Madam Pomfrey nodded to her, as she entered. Bonnie walked down to the bed hidden by a privacy curtain where George was laying, a huge grin making his eyes crinkle with happiness as he spotted her coming through the curtain.
"Bon!" He cried in greeting as he held his hands out for her.

Bonnie collapsed into his outstretched arms, pushing her face into the crook of his shoulder. She breathed in his sweet vanilla sent and felt butterflies erupt inside her. This was her happy place.
She cupped both his cheeks and pressed her lips onto his, enjoying the embrace for a moment.

"I'm sick of kissing you in Hospital bed's, Weasley." She said as she pulled away.

This made George chuckle.
"Well how about I take you on a date next weekend and we can snog until you forget about the Hospital bed's?"

Bonnie slapped him playfully on the arm as she laughed at the suggestion.
"Alright then. You're on."

They kissed again before Bonnie snuggled her way into his chest, her head rising and falling with each of his breaths.
"How are you ever going to pass exams, Georgie?" She sighed.

George may have been in the classes he was meant to be in over the last few weeks, but he had little to no memory of the lessons, not to mention he never studied. His mind was only every full of that disgusting Emma.

"Well I was going to talk to you this morning about something."

He sounded nervous. Bonnie raised her head to look up at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"So... Fred came to see me last night." He began.

Bonnie gasped dramatically.
"He what!? Without me? How rude."

George laughed lightly.
"I was saying to him about how hard it will be for me to catch up on my work and how I really don't want to be here at all. After everything that's happened... my talents lay elsewhere."

Bonnie's mouth pulled into a slight frown.
"You don't want to be here? But, I mean, I thought..."

She couldn't help but feel like someone had punched her in the gut. It was upsetting news, especially after they had just told each other they love one another and now he wants to be anywhere else?

George seemed to read her mind as he cupped both her cheeks, pushing a strand of hair out of her face.
"No! No, not like that, Bon. I would love to stay if it meant I could just hang out with you all day, every day. But it's just... school. You know?"

"Everyone hates school George! Well, except maybe Hermione... but regardless! You can't just pack it in because it'll be tough! I'll help you every step of the way."

George shook his head gently.
"Fred and I don't need to graduate to do the job we know we want to do. We can open our shop and create an amazing business without all that."

Bonnie sighed. He was right.
"I know you can..."
She looked down, unable to hide her glum expression.

"Hey, look at me."
He hooked a finger under her chin and raised her head so she would meet his eyes. He planted a soft kiss on her nose and then her lips.
"There's only half a year left. And by the time Fred and I have finished planning, maybe even a quarter! That's really no time at all until you get out of here too! And I can meet you in Hogsmeade every weekend!"

Bonnie nodded before she paused and narrowed his eyes at him.
"Finished planning? George Weasley what are you and that twin of yours planning!?"

"Ah yes." He grinned and the mischievous glint in his eye returned, she loved to hate that look - it always meant trouble.
"Remember a little while ago Bon, when I was in this very room, unconscious and covered in burns?"

Bonnie nodded carefully, unsure about where he was going with this.

"Well, I seem to recall you saying that when I woke up, you'd help me plan the biggest prank this schools has ever seen."

"I may have said something similar to that..."

George grinned.
"And that's exactly what you're going to do, love."

Bonnie sat up straight, a hand still resting on his chest.
"Is it just?" She teased. "And what if I say no?"

George smirked and grabbed her wrist. He tugged her gently back on top of him so there faces were an inch apart. His eyes flickered down to her lips, making Bonnie tingle from head to toe.
"If you say no, you'll be breaking the man who loves you's heart."
He feigned a pout.

Bonnie felt heat creeping into her cheeks and her heart thumped loudly. She couldn't help herself and crushed her lips onto his.
George placed his hands on her hips and hoisted her up so she was now straddling his body. He kept his hands there and squeezed her thighs, spurring her on to kiss him roughly. She couldn't get enough of this red headed boy. He was absolutely everything to her.

A small groan escaped George's throat as Bonnie tugged gently at his bottom lip with her teeth, her hands on either side of his face, one entangled in his soft hair.
One of his hands trailed up and down her back while the other stayed on her thigh as his thumb traced circles there, making her shiver.

His lips were soft and moved urgently against her own, their grips becoming tighter on each other. His tongue grazing her lips now and then as they engulfed each other lustfully.

"Wowee what have we got here!"
Came a teasing voice along with a low whistle.

Bonnie bounced upright and whipped her head around toward the voice in shock. To her embarrassment she saw Fred, Lee and Angelina standing at the foot of the bed with amused looks on their faces.

"About time you kids did something about it!" Lee smirked.

Bonnie scrambled off the bed and stood awkwardly as George sat a little straighter and adjusted the sheets.
They both were beet red, but had no regrets.

~~~

A/N: Please don't forget to vote if you're enjoying the story! :)