Chapter 40

The rest of the week was slightly uncomfortable. George and Bonnie would stare - or glare, at each other across rooms, George would purposefully touch her whenever he could just to tease her, not to mention his constant chats with Marietta in plain view of Bonnie.

When George said games, he meant it. But Bonnie wasn't about to let him have all the fun! During the last class on Friday Bonnie made sure she was seated next to him.
This slightly surprised George as neither of them had been taking the initiative to do such a thing all week.

They didn't speak at all, yet as soon as the class started Bonnie put her hand on his thigh, creeping it up the inside of his leg, before stopping just short of his crotch and tracing her fingers in circles over his trousers.
George flinched and became very still, his eyes trained on the teacher, but wide with shock and want. The only time Bonnie took her hand off his thigh was to retrieve her quill for her bag, before she put it straight back and continued.

As soon as class was over, she removed her hand swiftly and stood, not even looking at him as she packed her bag and walked out leaving him sitting there, stunned.
She walked by herself back to the common room, a grin plastered on her face. She had no idea where her boldness was coming from, but she loved to try drive George wild and she knew she was succeeding. After all, it was essential that she do something to ensure his date tomorrow with Marietta was marred with thoughts of her.

Bonnie rose early the next morning, unable to keep out the jealousy gnawing at her insides. She didn't even see George last night after her thigh teasing, she had no idea where he was and she didn't ask. What if she had just turned him on and sent him straight into the arms of Marietta?

She saw Angelina was awake too.
"Breakfast?" She asked. Bonnie nodded.

Once down in the Great Hall with plates of bacon and eggs, Angelina was trying to give her a pep talk.
"He's a boy Bon, he's gross and annoying and hairy you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. He can screw off with that Mary girl. He's only trying to make you jealous, but it's not going to work." She paused and looked at Bonnie gazing expressionlessly at her plate next to her. "Is it Bonnie."

Bonnie jumped slightly and nodded quickly, appeasing Angelina enough for her to continue eating. Hermione had just entered followed by a complaining Ron. She looked annoyed.

"Honestly Ronald. Perhaps if you didn't chat with Harry the entire class, you wouldn't be in this situation. Don't ask me again." She said sternly as Ron groaned. They sat down opposite the two girls and began to serve themselves food.

"Mione. What have you got on today?" Angelina asked her, through a mouthful of food.

"Absolutely nothing Angelina. Why is that?" She replied, glaring at Ron who was now muttering to himself about failing History of Magic because of her.

"I'm thinking we go to Hogsmeade. You, me and Bonnie. Little girls trip! What you say?"

Hermione grinned.
"Sounds splendid. Oh but..." Her face fell slightly and she leaned toward the other two girls to whisper, "Won't George be there."

"Yes Angelina. George will be there. If this is your way of trying to make me perk up, I can assure you that seeing George snogging Marietta on their date will do the exact opposite." Bonnie crossed her arms and looked pointedly at her.

Angelina rolled her eyes. "You and George belong together. You're both so bloody dramatic." She dusted her hands off and grabbed Bonnie's shoulder.
"Ok yes, George will be there. But we know where he's going! Zonkos! Remember? Marietta said it when she asked him out right in front of us! So we just avoid Zonko's and maybe Pudifoots, because we all know that's where the loved up-" She stopped herself as Hermione glared at her for mentioning the cosy cafe all the couples go to.
Angelina cleared her throat and continued.
"Yes so we just avoid those places! So simple right? And we have a great time while we are at it. A boy free zone!"

Bonnie considered the proposal for a moment. Sounded easy enough, Hogsmeade was large. The chances of running into the one person she didn't want to see was slim.

"Ok fine." She sighed to the now excited Angelina and Hermione.
They instantly stood, jumping as they grabbed her.

"Cmon then we have to go get ready!" Angelina clapped her on the back.

"We can't leave for another two hours though! Seems a bit early to-" She was cut off by Angelina instructing her.

"We are going to go upstairs and put on our nice clothes and do our make up and do each other's hair, because we are hot and we are going to make sure everyone sees that. Even if George isn't one of them! When you look good you feel good Bonnie. Let's go."
She pushed Bonnie out the door.

Up in the common room, the girls beelined for the bathroom to put their make up on. By now, the other two had got Bonnie sufficiently excited for the outing and they were all talking excitedly as they put on their foundation, blush, bronzer, highlight, mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss - the works.

Next was the hair and clothes. Bonnie opted for just her natural hair with the front pieces pinned back. As well as a cream sweater dress, patterned black stockings and doc martins.
She admired herself. She looked a good balance of hot and cute. So did the other girls who both wore dresses and stockings too.

Soon it was time to head off. The air was crisp with winter fast approaching and the ground crunched beneath them.
The three girls were feeding off each other's excitement making them buzz.
Who needed boys when you had friends like this?

———-
A/N - don't forget to vote, comment and follow! I would really appreciate it :) also suggest things you'd like to see happen!