Chapter 47

A/N: I wrote this chapter listening to a few different songs that I envisioned Bonnie dancing to if you want to also listen to them :)
Too high - Hermitude
Confidence - Ocean Alley
Love & War - Yellow Claw, G Funk Remix

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote! :)

~~~~~~~

As the night wore on, Bonnie found herself feeling more and more fuzzy but she also felt absolutely brilliant. She couldn't imagine wanting to be anywhere else in the whole world. It may be cold and snowy outside, but in this barn the sun was shining so brightly on them all.

Hours had passed and the music got louder, making the girls start dancing. Hermione bounced from foot to foot with her eyes closed and Ginny and Angelina danced like a couple in a club, laughing and hyping each other up.

"Gross Angelina! That's my sister!" Fred yelled over the music, but he was laughing as they made goofs of themselves.

The boys were in a group sitting on the hay bales, chatting and laughing as they watching the girls dance.
Bonnie herself was feeling hyped, she was truely feeling herself.

"C'mon boys! Stop being such sad sacks! Come dance with us!" She yelled at them as she ran her hands through her hair, making direct eye contact with George.

"Nah, doesn't look as fun as you think it does Bon." Lee laughed.

Bonnie clutched her chest in mock heartbreak.
"I'll show you fun, Lee ya big tree." She shouted drunkenly. He gave her a funny look.

Bonnie sat on the edge of the table before swinging her legs up with her. She slowly raised herself up until she was balanced, standing on the table.

George suddenly looked panicked.
"Um Bonnie, maybe you shouldn't-"

"Shut up George, I wanna see this." Lee smacked him in the arm, laughing as he watched Bonnie.

George gave him a dirty look and stood slowly, eyes on Bonnie as she moved carefully to the centre of the table. She looked George in the eye and started moving her body. She had long since discarded her coat, leaving her blue top pulled low at the front and clinging to her hips.
She ran her hands down her body, following her curves as she swayed and twisted slowly in time with the music. Bonnie knew exactly what she was doing, she watched George's eyes narrowed with lust and he bit his lip, only spurring her on. They were the only two people in the room in her mind, she was dancing for him alone and giving him one hell of a show.

All of the boys gaped at her as she seductively rocked and gyrated her body to the beat. None of them knew this Bonnie. Even the other girls were staring open mouthed at her before Angelina and Ginny began wolf whistling and shouting their approval.

During this time George slowly moved closer to the table, preparing to catch her if she stumbled and fell. His body was tense ready to catch her, but his mind was in awe of the beautiful girl before him, dancing so seductively. His body was alive with heat as he itched to touch her.

As the song wound down, Bonnie opened her eyes to see George below her, with his arms outstretched ready to catch her and his face in amazement at her.

She giggled softly and raised an eyebrow.
"Ready?" She said to him.

"What? Ready for what?" He asked, now worried for her next move.

Bonnie laughed loudly as she catapulted herself off the table and into George's arms. He crumbled to the ground at her momentum, bringing Bonnie down with him. He groaned in pain but she was laughing wildly.
Hermione and Ginny came running over to check on them, but George waved a hand signalling he was ok as he gently pushed Bonnie off him and stood. He reached out a hand to help her up, which she took, still giggling.
George was dusty but unscathed, Bonnie however had a scrape down her arm that was trickling a small amount of blood.

"Oh no, you're hurt Bonnie!" Hermione slurred through a gasp. "Should I go wake Mrs Weasley?"

All 4 of the Weasley children cried "NO!".

George quickly took Bonnie's hand and began leading her to a quiet corner.
"I'll take care of this, you guys carry on." He said to them. The others didn't hesitate to continue drinking and laughing at each other, Bonnie and George's tumble was quickly forgotten.

"Oh but I wanna keep dancing Georgie!" Bonnie was squirming in his grip.

He couldn't help but laugh.
"You're injured Bonnie. You need a time out"

She pouted at him but let him lead her to a hay bale in the corner. He sat her down and gently took her arm to survey the injury as she continued to bop to the music.
"It's just a scrape." He said gently to her.

She stopped dancing and turned to face him.
"Of course George. I'm ok, you're being silly. You just wanted to get me alone." She grinned at him cheekily. "Another one of your games I assume."

George glanced up to meet her eyes.
"My games?"

"Yes! You know, when you said 'I can play games darling.' and all that." She leaned into his chest and traced a finger down his pecs.

He watched her hands as they glided over him. Bonnie was staring up at him through her eyelashes with a small smile playing on her lips.

"You know what I'm like Bonnie." George whispered, watching her intently. "I'm very dramatic. I say things I don't mean sometimes."

"Oh but Georgie, you've been playing games with me for most of the semester. You and I both know this."
She trailed her finger slowly lower down his body, now tracing circles around his belly button.
She watched his eyes closely as they grew wide and darkened with desire.

"Games don't work with you though Bonnie. You're too stubborn and clever." He leaned closer to her face.
She looked at him with innocent eyes, saying nothing.

"See? You say nothing. You must know that drives me crazy!" He had a note of desperation to his voice.

Bonnie only nodded with a small pout, as she ran her finger along the top of his jeans, making his body stiffen. Their faces were so close their noses were almost touching. Her gaze was steady and wide on him, both of their stomachs full of butterflies and skin on fire.
Her finger hooked inside his waistband as she continued to move it along the front of his body and back out to the sides. His skin was hot and smooth and he swallowed nervously.

She leaned forward, hovering her lips over his and whispered,
"So no more games?"

He produced a small nod in his fluster.
"No more games." He breathed, agreeing as he flicked his intent gaze between her beautiful eyes and delicious lips.

With that - she grinned at him, stood suddenly and sashayed away. Leaving George blinking in confusion and alone in his yearning for her dizzying touch.