Chapter 64

It seemed the rest of the day crawled by at a snails pace as Bonnie waited with her friends for the time to come. Soon George was to be ripped away from Emma and the antidote to the Love Potion will be forced down is throat - he definitely won't take it willingly in his state.

Bonnie, Lee, Angelina, Harry and Hermione were all a little bummed they couldn't be there for George when he came to, Bonnie especially. There's nothing more she wanted in the whole world than to look into his eyes as they sparkled with recognition of who she was and hopefully pick up where they left off.
They had decided that even though they couldn't be in the room with the Weasley's when George was fed the antidote, they were going to wait outside the Hospital Wing. It felt more right than waiting elsewhere.

The group was dying to know what was going to happen to Emma. Fred, Ron and Ginny had just received word that their parents had arrived and that they should head down toward the Hospital Wing. This meant that around this time, George would be being removed from her talons and her jig was up.

"I hope they let Filch bring back the old punishments like he always talks about!" Lee was saying. "Hang her by her thumbs for a few days, then throw her out on her arse - never to return to Hogwarts again."

Bonnie laughed. It sounded harsh but the vile girl deserved no less.
The non-Weasley's of the friend group were making their way toward the Hospital wing now too, a few minutes after the Weasley children had left.
Suddenly they heard a great ruckus coming from the corridor that housed the Hospital.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" Came a shrill voice.

They rounded the corner eagerly to find exactly what they were hoping to see.
Emma Vane being manhandled by two burly men in black robes as she kicked and screamed.

"You cannot just take my boyfriend who loves me from me and then abuse me like this!" She cried.

Lee laughed loudly, getting Emma's attention. She narrowed her eyes at them as Lee spoke.
"Abuse? I think you'll find you've been the one doing the abusing you silly bitch."

Emma's face turned a bright red with rage. She fought harder to escape the men, eyes set on pummelling Lee, but her tiny frame was no match for them.

"Gentlemen, if you would please escort Miss Vane off the premises, her parents are waiting in Hogsmeade for her." Came the Headmasters silky voice.

Dumbledore gazed down his nose calmly at the struggling girl, and Bonnie could swear she saw a hint of a smile on the old mans face as the girl screamed and kicked as she got dragged away.

He then turned to the group.
"I thought Professor McGonagall stated that only family were to be present?"

All of them began to stutter trying to come up with a good reason, before Dumbledore raised his hand to silence them.
"I expected nothing less. You have a fantastic group of friends and I do permit you to wait out here until all is corrected. I must warn you though, it is unlikely Mr Weasley will be let out or able to see anyone for at least 24 hours. I expect he will be very confused - he has essentially lost weeks of his life to this potion. I trust when he is ready, you all will fill him in readily with what he's missed - school wise, as well as gossip wise."
He gave a small wink before turning and walking away.

The group had no time to react before a flash of black, billowy robes shouldered through them in an irritable fashion.
"If you will kindly not block the corridors." Came the nasally, drawling voice of Snape.
"I have been up at all hours making this antidote for your friend. Had I had it my way, He would have stayed in his perpetually boring and quiet state. Nevertheless..."
The man with the long black hair and hooked nose looked at each individual with meaning before he turned on his heel, flapping his robe in their face and entered the Hospital wing, carrying a small vial.

"He truely is an unpleasant man. Who hurt him?" Angelina scoffed.

"The only thing that's hurting him is the big stick up his arse." Lee sneered in the direction Snape had just disappeared in.

The group laughed - even Hermione let out a light giggle at the expense of everyone's least favourite teacher.

"So what now?" Asked Harry.

"I guess we wait until Fred comes out and see what he has to say." Shrugged Lee.

With that, they sat in a line with their back pressed against the wall of the long corridor to chat idly, trying to distract themselves from what was happening in the room mere metres from them.
Right now George was probably coming around to reality, being torn from the constant haze he's been living in for weeks now. Bonnie had no doubt that he was going to be in a lot of mental pain. She wished with everything she had that she could be in there to hold his hand as he came back to his real life.

"So I wonder if this means Emma is gone for good?" Bonnie pondered to the group.

"I certainly hope so! And I highly doubt Dumbledore would request security from the Ministry of Magic to escort her off grounds if she were allowed to stay." Hermione answered.

"They were from the Ministry of Magic?!"

Hermione nodded at Lee.
"Well I caught a glimpse of a badge. I mean, while Emma technically didn't do anything illegal, it is completely against the rules to have a Love Potion at a school. Most think it's completely immoral they even exist to begin with. Plus none of the teachers here are allowed to touch a student, any fool could see she was going to act up when confronted, Dumbledore made the right decision."

They nodded in agreeance as the doors to the Hospital Wing were pushed open.
Mrs Weasley was glancing around looking flushed.

She spotted them and called out.
"Bonnie dear, Would you mind coming here? George is asking for you."