prologue : detention

Timestamp:

03. 16. 21. | 21 : 56 : 23 pm

______________________

Muffled cries came out from her mouth as she tried her best to stop herself from crying by putting both of her hands on her lips. Tears constantly flowed from her eyes while she's running for her life.

"not here... not here..."
She tried her luck by twisting the knobs of the rooms nearby, finding nothing but locked doors. she began to lose her hope and will to survive.

It was late at night. The hallway was dark and silent. Probably, the students were on their dormitories and sleeping already.  No one will hear her no matter how hard she'll struggle.

The one following her let out a small laugh while playing with the knife on his hands.

"please open up..."
She begged to any saints she can pray to, as she looked at the last door on the hallway.

*click!

The sounds of the door twisting gave her slight light of hope. She rushed inside, hiding under the teacher's table.

Her trembling hands kept her mouth shut, keeping it from doing any noise. Footsteps went closer to the direction of the room.

"Oh- It wasn't locked?"
He devilishly smirked seeing the door of the detention room opened.

He looked at the room, seeing nothing.

Choi Jisu held her breath and shut her eyes close.

"Tss.. She's not that dumb to trap herself here."
He rolled his eyes, faint footsteps can be heard, slowly dissipating on the air.

'I'm safe... now? '

Choi Jisu took her trembling hands off  of her mouth and sighed aggravatingly.

"peak-a-boo."
The devil's head popped out from above the table, smiling at Jisu devilishly.

"AHHHHHH!!"
She yelled, unable to move because of fright and shock, she was frozen on her location with her eyes covered with fear and madness.

"Way too dumb."
The demon held her hair and dragged her out of the table.

"You're.so.dumb!"
Every word, he hit her head on the table.

"AHHHH! STOP- PLEASE- ACKKK!"
The table started to crack, as well as Jisu's forehead.

"You don't want it here? Fine!"
He dragged her to the wall and slammed her face on it.

Her nose broke, blood started gushing out from her nose as her eyes rolled upwards.

"HAHAHAHA! LOOK AT YOU! YOU LOOK SO UGLY NOW!"
the demon brought his knife out from his pocket and forced her to open her mouth by violently cupping her cheeks.

"You're way too ugly even before anyway, there's no difference at all."
he chuckled at her and ran the thin blade on her cheeks, cutting her slowly.

"Say Ahhhh!!"
he cupped her bleeding cheeks, Jisu struggled to breath but tried to protest.

"I said say ahh!!"
The devil slammed her head on the wall once again, creating a reverting sound all over the four corners of the room.

Jisu's mouth opened wide, blood pouring out of it.

"Snitches... Should get stitches right?"
The devil smirked at her, pulling her tongue out of mouth. She cried for him to stop but it seems like it wasn't an option for him.

"This tongue was way too sharp!"
With a single slice, Jisu's tongue went flying on the air.  Her eyes went wide, pain started to envelope her whole being as he laughed at her. She fell on her knees, yelling, shouting and cursing the boy in front of her.

"Should I keep this tongue of yours as a memento?"
he took the pulsating tongue from the ground and let Jisu have a look on it.

he smiled at himself before stepping on it in front of her.

"No thanks. something is much better."
He smiled at her widely and stabbed her chest with the knife he's holding.

"AHHHHHHH-!!!!!!"
Choi Jisu yelled, her breathing started to hitch, body slowly falling on the ground. The boy watched her as she slowly lose her life. It was a torture. She's still alive but barely hanging. He carved a circle on her chest and opened it.

"Here goes a good memento."
he giggled, opening her chest seeing the beating heart slowly losing its pump.

"Tell satan I love him. arraseo?"
He laughed psychotically, stabbing her beating heart and pulling it out from her chest.

he laughed with delight, the moonlight shone on his face adding a dark sensation for him. It was a total gore. 

The next day, students saw the gruesome body of Choi Jisu, from Class 4-A, brutally mutilated and her heart missing inside the detention room.

____________________