epilogue : detention

Epilogue:

"What is your secret?"

__________________

"You're also going to detention? That sucks!! HAHAHAHAHA!"
Jay laughed at her, meeting her at the detention room's door. She was holding a video camera, filming her way towards the room.

"Today, We'll go and film everyone!! Do not be a kill-joy and just answer the questions, okay?"
She asked everyone, capturing them on the camera.

They took turns with the interview. It was fun, for everyone.

The first thing that all of them did was to properly sit in front of their tables, looking at the camera that was recording every single thing.

"Do you know... Why you are here?"
Everyone answered by nodding their heads, some even smiled and some even laughed.

"Yes."
They answered in chorus, plastering a smile on their faces.

Instead of getting scared and shy of the camera, it seems like everyone of them were actually delighted to participate.

"You wrote here on your detention slip that you want to tell us a secret that no one knows about you..."

The small smile on their faces slowly faded as her tone went lower.

"What is your greatest secret?"

Utter silence enveloped the whole area, with no one talking.

The smile that faded on their faces slowly curved on their lips once again.

It was mysterious and creepy.

But nevertheless, they still answered.

She held her camera as she walked towards her first participant. He smiled at the camera with delight.

" I... Was Kim Byeol's bestfriend. I Bullied her and helped with her death."
The theater club's main protagonist, Kim Sunoo confessed with a smile. She nodded her head, walking towards the next.

"I have anxiety disorder... I can never sleep without thinking about Kim Byeol's death. I killed her."
The science genius, Sim Jake looked at the camera as he chuckled.

"I have a sadistic disorder and i torture people for fun....With the help of my dad! I also helped with Kim Byeol's death. It was actually fun!!"
The School's Hotshot, Jay snickered, licking his lower lip as he smirked.

"I wanted Heeseung-hyung's downfall.... Hahahaha!! And i also killed Kim Byeol!! Too bad i failed at both...."
The school's paragon, the epitome of kindness, Yang Jungwon said with a laugh.

"I was the one who shot her. We buried her body and made everyone forget Kim Byeol's existence. I did it all for my father's reputation."
The Ace, Lee Heeseung said with a sad smile as he looked at the camera.

"My family killed Yoon Jinsol. I was the root of everything."
The famous figure skater looked at the camera with a wide grin, laughing.

And then there he was. Already laughing.

The camera turned towards him. The culprit.

"I am the serial killer. I killed everyone!!"
Nishimura Riki.... The prodigy celebrated their win.

Kim Byeol was laughing at the back of the camera, filming Ni-ki.

" We won, Ni-ki... "
She said, turning the camera to her face and Ni-ki's then posing in front of it.

You can see the blood all over them on their reflection on the video. The walls started to get painted with red liquid as the heads of everyone inside the detention room fell off their necks one by one.

Jia laughed and focused the camera to her.

"I am... Yoon Jia. They do not really know me for who i am so i'll just change it!!"
Jia smiled at the camera, until it turned into a grin and the grin turned into a laugh.

"Call me... Kim Byeol?"

That was the end of everyone.

Deception... Is everywhere.

You'll never know who you'll trust.

So just never do.

By the way......

Where is your detention slip?

________________________fin.