ii : circles and pyramids

Chapter Two:

"I see no circle. it's a pyramid."

____________________________

11 : 43 : 52 am

Jia's

I finished fixing my stuffs and i also took a bath right after. The room is spacious. way too spacious to the point that you can easily fit a whole family inside. It's more of like a five star hotel room than a dormitory.  It has everything you need. Right when you enter, a huge lobby, the kitchen full of utensils, two empty room and the bedroom which has its own television, computer and study table.

I do not know what to do with the two empty room so I guess I'm gonna leave them empty for now. It's not like i will use them to store dead bodies so it's better to let them be empty for now.

I walked outside my unit and looked left and right, trying to check if that jerk will be appearing.

I guess he's not here. how fortunate.

"You're looking for someone?"
I flinched after hearing a cute voice from my back. I quickly turned towards him, seeing a cute young boy, obviously younger than me beaming at me with his cute cat-like eyes.

He's also good looking. goddamn.

"No."
I straightforwardly said and walked towards the elevator. 

"So you're the transferee Sunghoon-hyung is talking about... Nice to meet you! I'm Yang Jungwon!"
He reached out for my hand with his. I just looked at it and walked past him.

"awww... why are you so mean noona? Jungwon is hurt."
he acted like his heart is aching while we enter the elevator.

"stop talking to me like that- no. just stop talking to me."
I watched how the digital monitor on top of the elevator shift its number going down just to avoid talking to him.

"Ms. Yoon."
His voice suddenly shifted, it sounds more mature and serious than the playful one i heard earlier.

"I'm being nice to you since i believe you should treat others how you wanna be treated."
He said with a meaningful smirk. I turned to him, finally seeing the elevator door opening.

"Mr. Yang?"
I closed the distance between the two of us and whispered on his ears while patting his shoulder.

"treat others how they want to be treated instead. Some dogs will bite strangers who'll try to pet them ignorantly. Be careful."
I said smirking at him and walking out of the elevator. Before i can even leave i can hear him utter his words of warning.

"Then let's see who will bite who first."

___________________

12 : 06 : 27

I walked inside the cafeteria, seeing a long line of students. It's already lunch so it's indeed usual.

What's unusual is that there's a small line next to them but no one is lining up there.

I can also see some students wearing uniforms. It is Monday. Are they that disciplined to wear uniforms even if they are not asked to?

Weird.

I boldly walked to the small line of students and waited for my turn.

"she's on the outer circle? She must be very intelligent."