xxxi : act 1, introduction

Chapter Thirtyone:

"I was always the one on the spotlight, I'll never let anyone take it away from me."

______________

04 : 19 : 21 | 22 : 34 : 16

Jia's

"Sunghoon's on a critical condition... this can't be happening..."
The four remaining member of the golden circle stared on the white wall in front of the benches of the emergency room. 

"He lost too much blood. If we can't find any blood donor within fourtyeight hours he'll die because of blood loss..."
the doctor explained that to them earlier. 

"D-Don't you have any reserved blood of his type? at least a bag or two?"

Heeseung asked them, his voice started to became hoarse. The doctor looked at him with disappointment, shaking his head a bit.

"Surprisingly, The patient's blood type is very rare and we do not have any reserved blood bag of his kind. But if you can find anyone with the same blood type as him, we'll immediately give it to him."

a rare blood type?

"What do you mean by rare? he's..."

"His blood type is O rh negative. And we do not have any reserved blood bag for his kind as it is rare and in demand. We'll monitor his state from time to time and do what we can to keep him alive."
That's the only thing the doctors can do for now. He tapped Heeseung's shoulder and left us there.

totally hopeless.

"O rh negative... I am A-negative."
Heeseung said and calmly sat on the bench next to me. He looked at me, asking what is mine.

"AB positive."
I answered. 

"I'm B postive."
Ni-ki pursed his lips and shrugged his shoulder, he was leaning on the wall next t us, thinking.

We looked at Sunoo to ask his blood type.

"I am O positive."
He said and looked away. We just sighed, completely defeated. 

What should we do? We didin't even know his blood type was that rare. O negative is like a universal blood where you can use it in any blood type. O negative is compatible with any type and can donate blood to anyone. But because of that too, they are only compatible with O negative when it comes to receiving, unlike positive-rh blood types where you can use both positive and negative of it's type as its donor.

My blood type was the opposite of him. AB positive can only give blood to AB positive but we can recieve any blood type as donors. It's like we are already secured when it comes to blood donation because anyone can just donate.

"What should we do..."
I whispered to myself, sighing.

"As far as I can remember, Jake is also an O. I'll ask him. The three of you can go back to the dorm now and rest. We'll have a donor by tomorrow."
Heeseung said, standing up from his seat and walking away while dialing a number on his phone.

"For sure he'll ask Jake-hyung if they also have donors on their company..."

That's right, he came from a pharmaceutical company and they also own hospitals...

I sighed, standing up and gazing at the glass window that separates the emergency room from the outside. Sunghoon is inside, completely unconscious.