ix : playwright, play right

Chapter Nine:

"Do it smart, play it right."

__________________

03 : 23 : 21 | 20 : 56 : 35

Third Person's

"Ms. Ahn?"
Jay walked inside the room, holding a bouquet of red roses on his hands while looking for her.

Ms. Ahn Jiwoo, The youngest professor of Gyunhee University is the only person inside the room. She took an overtime to finish the test sheets for the upcoming monthly evaluation.

"What's your deal with me, Mr. Park?"
The teacher retorted, gazing at the large bouquet of flowers on his hands.

"You are alone?"
He asked. She nodded her head, not being able to focus on what she's doing anymore with the presence of her student.

"i am busy right now Mr. Park."
She retorted, fixing her gaze to her computer monitor. jay smiled at her.

"I'm just here to give you this."
he said and raised the flower on his hands. She glanced at him disinterestedly.

"You know I am not that kind of a teacher to take bribes from the students."
She cleared. Jay softly laughed at her and unbuttoned the first button of his black dress shirt.

"i am here to propose something better than money."
he naughtily chuckled. The young teacher looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

"You are aware of what you are doing. right, Mr. Park?"

Jay cheekily smiled at her, locking the door of the faculty room while gazing at her with a seductive stare.

She stood up from her seat and leaned in front of her table, uncomfortably breathing out.

"you should go now."
She reprimanded.

The air inside the room began to feel humid. it feels somewhat hot now even tho the air conditioner  is working well.

"I am fully aware Ms. Ahn..."
He walked towards her, putting the flowers on the chair near her and pinning her on her table by leaning his palms on both of her sides to lock her.

His teacher, even feeling abit awkward didn't moved an inch.

Jay's sharp nose ran on her silky neck up until his lips reached her ear.

"How about you, Jiwoo-noona?"
He whispered on her ear, slowly breathing out that turned her on even more.

"I-I-It's not okay. W-We need to stop. W-We'll get in trouble if they found out."
Jay smirked at her. His right hand slowly traveled on her back, sending shiver on her spine and making her breath heavily. his fingers fondled on the strap of her bra. his other hand traveled on her hips.

She's blushing mad red, her eyes half closed with the way he touched her skin.

"Will you tell them about this then?"
He looked at her eyes, seductively biting his lips while raising her chin a little.

'Such a tease...'
Professor Ahn thought, looking away as she blushed harder. Jay let out a soft chuckle and sent soft kisses on her neck.

"I'll promise they won't find out."
He assured the young professor as he gazed at her eyes once again.

"noona~?"
He seductively called her in a way to arouse her even more. With that, she completely gave in and embraced him tight, pulling him even closer.