xlviii : why do you lie?

Chapter Fourtyeight:

"I'll repeat again, why do you lie?"

___________________

*BOOOOOOOOM!!!

the whole mansion shook violently, making everyone lose their balance after the huge explosion.everyone turned towards where the explosion came from running towards its direction at high speed.

While Sunghoon is running downstairs, he finally saw Jungwon and Ni-ki coming out from the dark hallway. they looked at each other, rushing towards the place where the explosion came from.

"J-jay-hyung is there...." Ni-ki said, stuttering. Sunghoon hissed with worry, fastening up his pace and reaching the destination in no time.

"Jay??!! Jay??!!"
Sunghoon shouted, finding his friend. the whole place was very devastated by the explosion that you cannot figure out what it is exactly. the walls are already broken but what surprises them is that they should have seen the outside already, and yet there's another wall that covers everything on the other side again.

"Jay??!! Can you hear me?!" Sunghoon frantically looked around, finding where Jay is.

All of a sudden, a wall slowly turned, giving them a vision of someone's silhoutte inside.

"I-I-I'm here.. *cough cough!*"
The three immediately rushed towards the revolving wall seeing him sitting on the ground.

"You survived...." Jungwon wondered glancing at Jay. he only suffered first degree burns on his left arm but other than that there's nothing more.

"Thank god i had five seconds to run... I accidentally hit this revolving wall with the impact of the explosion and managed to escape. " he whispered while breathing out. sweats coursing on his forehead as he weakly smiled at the three.

"where are the others?" he asked.

speaking of the others, sunoo came rushing towards them, checking on each and everyone he can see on his surrounding and finding Jay still alive.

"You're alive....." he said, totally weirded out.

'Is the explosion his own doing?'

Sunoo thought to himself, slowly growing suspicious. Jay looked at him with his eyebrows crossing, his forehead creased a bit.

"If you want me to die say it out loud."
Jay hissed, rolling his eyes and standing up.

"But more importantly, what the hell is this?" he continued, turning towards the dark alleyway behind the revolving wall. There where no lights and no one knows what actually is waiting for them.

"Looks like a passage to me... But to where?" Sunghoon asked, walking towards the dark passage and opening the flashlight on his phone.

Before he can even enter the passage, Jungwon slightly pulled him back, holding his wrist which made him turn towards the younger.

" What? You're afraid that something is waiting for us on the other side?"
He asked, gazing at Jungwon. The younger sighed with discomfort, finding it risky to walk on the darkness knowing there is someone hunting them down.

"Our numbers are decreasing, Sunghoon-hyung... What if this is a trap?"
Ni-ki took a small glance on Jay's expression with Jungwon's words.