xxx : blood, sweat and tears

Chapter Thirty:

"They don't want to win, They just want him to lose."

_________

04 : 19 : 21 | 10 : 32 : 56

Third Person's

"Let's keep it normal. We are the only ones who know that Jungwon is missing."
Heeseung slid his hands on his pocket, they walked towards the benches of the grand ice skating rink in Seoul.

Sunoo, Ni-ki, Heeseung and Jia were there to watch Sunghoon's performance. It is the day of his competition and three days had passed after Jungwon went missing. They are just holding to the hope they have that Jungwon is still alive. They need to keep it normal for now, or else it will be chaos.

Jungwon's parents don't even know that he's missing. they need to act fast but in shadows. 

"He's there."
Ni-ki pointed Sunghoon who was on a white outfit. he does look great with his costume. he looks like a swan.

"he'll perform Giselle today right? I wonder how he'll execute it."
Sunoo murmured, looking at Sunghoon with sparkling eyes. Heeseung just nodded his head and watched the younger do his rehearsal.

"We already saw his practice. He'll win this for sure."

They watched the skaters on the rink while they are doing their rehearsal. There's like ten skaters on the rink but the rink is huge enough for them to warm up. Sunghoon made a simple turn and everyone's eyes went towards him. he smiled a bit, feeling a little more confident. He glanced towards the direction of the golden circle, his eyebrows raising.

'Why are they here?'
He asked himself. They cheered him up so he just disregarded his thoughts.

_

Sunghoon's

this is it. I need to nail this. 

I've been waiting for a whole year for this opportunity. I'll ace this and go to the Olympics.

I'l prove my parents that I can do this. I'll tell them that the opportunity given to me will never be put to waste.

I sighed, easing my tension as i skate again to rehearse. warming up and free skates are already the usual before the start of the programs.

I did another simple turn, spinning as i close my eyes to relax myself.

I'm just hoping that nothing bad will happen.

-Something bad will happen if you'll participate. Do not put yourself in shame.-

That's just a threat, do not be scared, Sunghoon.

"WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT!!!!"
I opened my eyes as another skater started to scream.

It was too late.

I saw a skater came rushing towards my direction. I was doing my spin so i didn't noticed.

i even saw him smile before crashing to me.

devil.

I felt nothing for a moment, A cold metal brace suddenly hit my head and my chest. 

I lost my senses. I can't hear anything but a stinging sound on my ear. the blades of the skater hit my right calf, i fell on the ice, blood started to envelope my surroundings.