iv : the category is lying

Chapter Four:

"the most dangerous liars are those who think they are telling the truth."

_____________________

03 : 16 : 21 | 09 : 11 : 28

jia's

"I already told you I didn't know what happened!!"

"But you are on the crime scene the time the victim died."

I aggressively sighed and folded my arms in front of my chest.  I've been talking to them for 3 goddamn hours already and they aren't believing anything i am saying at all.

This is fvcking frustrating.

"I came there because I recieved a text message. The message said it was urgent. I didn't know everything about this!!"
I hissed at the detectives in front of me. They looked at me with eyes that was judging my soul.

They are not buying it.

" You see. You can give me back my phone and check the text message. You can even call Nishimura Riki to testify my alibi. Go on. Call him."
The first inspector look at the detective. Somewhat hesitant, he looked at me once again as the other one left the room.

"I am late for my first class Mr. Detective. Please release me."

"Classes are suspended because of what you did young lady. You should-"

"How many times do i need to tell you that it wasn't me?!!!!"

"Then who will it be?"

"I don't know! DO YOU THINK I HAVE CLAIRVOYANCE OR SOMETHING? IT'S YOUR JOB TO KNOW WHO IT IS."
I glared at him. He just chuckled.

"We encountered similar cases like this in the past and the only thing that we learned from the cases?"
He leaned closer and sheepishly smiled at me.

"Is that the culprit never tells the police she is the culprit."

I rolled my eyes. are they for real?

"That sounds so old fashioned. You should use new catchphrases."
I said and leaned back on my seat.

"Well You see here Ms. Yoon, what if it was really you but-"

"It's not me."

"No but what if it was really you but you have other personalities? The way the victim was killed was utterly brutal and only a psycho can do that-"

"ARE YOU TELLING ME I AM INSANE?"

"No it's not like that Ms. Yoon but what if you have split personalities-"

"You know what?"

I leaned closer to him and glared at his eyes. "Fvck you."

He laughed at me.

A faint one, and then it gets louder and louder.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAH this psychotic wench... How dare you curse at me? Who do you think you are?"