xxxii - sadistic behavior

Chapter Thirtytwo: 

"Pleasure is sweetest when it is paid for other's pain"

___________

10 : 25 :19 | 21 : 57 : 18

"What? Why are you crying?"
A young man came towards her direction to give her his handkerchief. He sat next to her, on a stairway near the bridge. He just stared at her and watched her crying.

"Is it because of Jay again?"
Heeseung bitterly chuckled as he continued to chuckle at the girl. She looked at him, wondering how did he knew.

"So what did he do this time? Where's the bruise?"
Heeseung asked, cupping her chin to check her face, only to see a small cut on the side of her lips and a bruise under her neck.

"You should really stay away from him whenever he's not in the mood, Y'know, Byeol. It will be hard for you"
He said worried with what will happen next. He wiped the tear on her eye with his thumb and gave her a sweet smile.

Byeol looked away.

"I-It's my fault that i got hit..."

"Why are you so pure, Byeol-ah?"
He said and looked above them. It was already night and the stars up above and shining.

"What do you..."

"You're always there for Jay whenever he's on a fight, trying to stop him but getting hit seconds after trying. Why can't you hold grudge? Why can't you hate him? Why can't you stop defending him?"

Byeol looked down, going silent.

"See? You keep protecting him that you are forgetting to protect yourself."
He said, holding her hands and squeezing it tight.

"If you will just let me."
Kim Byeol lokked up, gazing at his sparkling doe eyes as he spoke.

"I'll protect you from everyone. Byeol."

________________

04 : 20 : 21 | 8: 45 : 34

Jay's

"Please... stop..."

"What do you mean by stop? I just started."

I can't help it but to smile while holding the baseball bat on my hand, swinging it to the arm of this young boy in front of me.

I heard another bone cracks, it felt like music on my ear... It's been a while now.

Another broken bone, guess that's another thousand dollars huh..

"M-My arm....."
he cried while crouching on the cold floor. I looked at him, no pity on my eyes.

"You agreed with these right? Do not worry I won't kill you."
I smirked at him, swinging my bat again to hit his another arm. 

he's already beaten to pulp, bleeding all over the place. his face is already unrecognizable because of the punches and hits i gave him earlier.

I just can't have enough of it.

Now that's Yeonwoo is gone, My sadistic behavior is coming back again.

I panted a bit, feeling slightly satisfied with the outcome of my art in front of me. I snapped my fingers, a butler came walking towards my direction to give me my medicines.