xlv : dead star

Chapter Fourtyfive:

"She became history. and in history, she was forgotten."

__________________

It was all fun for Byeol that way...

How she wished she never knew something.

That night, Heeseung was just staring at her, tears streaming down on his eyes as he look at her in silence, unable to utter any word.

"You.... knew?"
Byeol looked at Heeseung with disgust. The guy whom she trusted actually knew how her mother died. He kept it a secret, made a fool out of her and betrayed her.

"YOU FVCKING KNOW WHY I CAME HERE ALL THE WAY FROM RUSSIA!! YOU KNOW WHY OUT OF ALL OF THE SCHOOLS IN SOUTH KOREA I CHOSE THIS SHITTY SCHOOL! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME EARLIER?!!"
She vented out her anger, punching Heeseung's chest non-stop, trying to hurt him as much as possible. Heeseung wasn't doing anything. He doesn't want to fight back.

" I never told you because i love you... "
You can clearly smell the alcohol on his breath as he confessed his feelings on the wrong timing. She looked at him, her eyes tainted with disgust, loathing and ridicule.

He never wanted her to know it in the first place. But his drunk heart let the words slip on his mouth as pain drove him crazy. 

Now, since she's already with Sunghoon

There's no reason to hide it from her anymore.

" Who killed her?!! Who killed my mother?!!"
She held his collars, eager to know the answer.

"WHO KILLED YOON JINSOL!!!!?!"
Heeseung looked away as she shouted her mother's name, unable to say anything.

"Byeol..."
Sunghoon arrived inside the Golden Circle's private room, rushing towards Byeol.

"I fvcking trusted you Heeseung... How can you do this...!!"
Sunghoon held her tight, hugging her while glaring at Heeseung. She cried on Sunghoon's chest, unable to bear the extreme pain she's experiencing.

Heeseung just watched them with envy. He doesn't want them to be together because he wants to claim byeol. And for that, he exposed everything.

Yoon Jinsol. Who is she?

One thing,

She's Byeol's mother.

Byeol was an illegitimate child born in Russia by a musical instructor named Yoon Jinsol. Jinsol was a master pianist and Heeseung's tutor way back then before he migrated back to South Korea to study. She's Heeseung's most favorite mentor. She came back to South Korea to become a teacher at Gyunhee University, Leaving Byeol in Russia.

Byeol was her beloved daughter. Way back in Russia, Heeseung and Sunghoon already knew Byeol because they used to play with her. The sudden nostalgia the both of them felt the time Byeol introduced herself infront of the class verified their guts. It was really her.

She came back to South Korea to find out how her mother died right after she reached the legal age to travel without her guardian.

Yoon Jinsol died an unprecedented death. No one knew where she is now, nor no one actually knew what happened to her.

She just disappeared, suddenly vanished into a memory.

"WHO KILLED HER, HEESEUNG?!!! TELL ME!!! TELL ME WHO FVCKING KILLED MY MOTHER?!!"
Heeseung slightly shook his head, putting both of his hands inside his pocket before walking towards the door.