Chapter 38 Season 4 Episode 20 Will The Real Miss Tessmacher Please Stand Up?

The next Morning Kara and Mon-El say their goodbyes Kara kisses him "Hey be careful babe I cant lose you and the baby." "I know I will be ok, Love you." they share another kiss and she travels to meet Lena at the airfield. Kara tries to convince her to let her go on her own as its safer that way and Lena persists that she will come and it has cloaking device so they cant locate it landing they leave on the plane. Alex and Kelly are having a run and Kelly slows down as she is has problem with her knee, Alex tells her it must feel weird to have a sibling with Superpowers even though she has also. She gets a phone call and to her surprise she gets good news that she will get a baby from the adoption agency finally after waiting so long. Ben Lockwood is at his wife Lydia funeral and George is giving a speech talking about his mother and how much he loved and adored her, Ben leaves as he to upset and returns to the DEO. He is angry that the DEO is not looking for Dreamer and the alien who killed his wife, He tells the agent he is in charge as Colonel Haley is away and shouts to the agents that he wants them to catch the illeagal alien and start at locating James Olsen. James is at the Fortress training with Nia and Brainy and Mon-El and they find out he is fireproof and Nia is excited and James tells her he is proud of her coming out. Brainy gets an alert that Lockwood is at the DEO, James points out that its his wife funeral today Brainy informs that Alex is dealing with personal matters and Haley is in Washington trying to sort Lockwood's clearence and him and Mon-El leave for the DEO.

While traveling to Kaznia, Kara is eating some food while Lena is going through Paperwork, she informs Kara that the plane has no poilet and this is because Lena has trust issues and thinks its better to have technology help them not a person. Lena appolgises to Kara for not informing her about the communication with Lex and how she was helping him also, trust is still a issue and suddenly the plane is struck with purple lighting and Kara leaves the plan to help fly the plane. The entire plane shut down and Lena is able to reconnect the plane and unfortunalty to her she has to manually land the plane. After Landing she goes to check on Kara, "Kara are you ok did you help me fly this plane?" Kara nods her head "I thought it would be safer and you were lucky we nearly hit a mountain." They work out they were bought down purposly, they entire the army base and switch on the lights and it has no one inside the lightning was a automated system and thats why it hit them. They start exploring and finds a experiments lab and to their horror they find the equipment used to torture aliens is on display, and it all says AmerTek. They find files that Eve has been doing on every alien and they start to go through them to find out what they have been planning to do.

Alex and Kelly are in her appartment going through the birth mother's file and discover that she is only 17 and she is in labour right now. She only has 12 hours to decide and gets to Portsmoth to get the child and she decides to did and explains to Kelly she left her fiancee for to have children. Alex wishes she had Kara here but she is unreachable she is in Kaznia and Kelly asks what whould Kara tell her what to do, that "This is always been my dream and I should take it when I get the opportunity. Kara is married and has a beautiful little girl I love and adore Amy but I'm scared to know what to do get the same as her." Kelly reasures her that she is capuable of getting a child. At the DEO one of the children found some files in Haley's office and tells Lockwood that Lena Luthor has been working here with Mon-El and Brainy watching them. They go to Lena's lab and Brainy closes the door with his mind "Gentlemen can I help you." "Yeah who are you?" "I am Director Michael Matthews and this Agent Dox." Lockwood orders them to open the door, and they refuse and he shoots the door open.

In Kaznia, Kara finds another file concerning a alien she wrote an article on his powers and he was able to duplicate himself with using a single cell in his body. Lena finds so power dampening cuffs from the DEO, and they work out the aliens they snatched were from the DEO Desert Facility and that why he was spying on them. They hear a bang and Lena arms herself and to their shock they find Eve playing dumb. She admits that she liked them but prefered Lex more, Lena threatens her unless she tells them everything. Alex has travelled to Portsmoth and Kelly joined her also as moral support, she gets a call and confirms to the adoption agency she is there and its going to be a while. "When Kara was in labour with Amy the placenta came apart and caused her to have a seizure we were scared we were going to lose her, Luckily we didnt." Kelly sees Alex is worried and informs her that she cant be there until the birth and Kelly tries to calm her down and she starts to panic about her appartment is not safe. Kelly reasures her she will be fine and she is scared and Alex admits that she is terrified. Lena and Kara are interagating Eve and she admits that someone else in the government was also helping Lex to their shock. She keeps looking down and they see claw marks they start to follow them and brings Eve with them.