Chapter 16 Season 3 Episode 22 Make it Reign

After Selena and her followers take their ship back to the Earth, Kara drops Amy with Lir-Al, and with Thara, Mon-El and Alura are going to look for clues as to their plans. The first thing they do is go to Selena's house and they find a secret room and they discuss Selena and their followers they find out that they made Reign, Purity, and Pestilence before the destruction of Krypton. Thara then sees a sword stand and checks it out and Kara tells them this is the sword of Juru and it is missing. While investigating Alura finds a hologram crystal and they use it to talk to Selena and they talk to her about how they are going to stop her and she does tell them a bit of their plan that Reign is the spark that will ignite the flame, "You should look at the sins of your daughter having a child with a Daxamite the enemy of Krypton." Kara took Mon-El's hand "Kara made an excellent choice and Mon-El isn't like his people at all, he is the best choice for my daughter and a great father for my granddaughter."Selena looks at them with disgust "That's the worst decision you could make too bad you won't be around to see the bad consequences of your decision." she presses a button and Kara sees a bomb it goes off. Kara moves Mon-El out of the way and Thara was hit back and knocked out. They call for help and Thara was taken away, Alura looks at Mon-El "I am sorry for what Serena said it's unfair you are nothing like your people and you make my daughter happy that all I could hope for." Kara comes up to him for a hug and they share a kiss, "Thank you Alura I am ok but there is always going to be someone that is not happy with our union on Earth it doesn't matter, your nephew Kal-El is with a human and your daughter is with a Daxamite nobody cares. Here people judge even not knowing the people, my parents were the same with Kara they believed that Kara was the worst influence on me and I told them this is the person I would spend the rest of my life with and I abanded my home and had to leave Earth because of my mother's bad decision. It may have been 7 months to me it was 7 years I hated being apart from my family and if I could back to change the past I will still make the same decision I made to be with Kara and Amy." Kara is looking at him with tears in her eyes, they are still unsure how to get in touch with earth Mon-El had time beacon to send a message to the future to let them know Reign is gone. Unforuntalty it was destroyed in the blast Alura tells them that Zor-El was creating another way a transmat portal to save the Kryptonians.

Alura leads them to Zor-El lab and Kara feels connected as she spent time here with her father when she was younger, he treated her like a fellow scientist and she loved spending time with him

Alura leads them to Zor-El lab and Kara feels connected as she spent time here with her father when she was younger, he treated her like a fellow scientist and she loved spending time with him. Mon-El tells them the portal is working and that Selena and the witches had it working in case Kara didn't return, the only problem is that they need another portal to connect to and Mon-El remembers that they have another one at the DEO but they don't know to contact them as they don't have a way of contact because of the dome. Kara asks Alura if she has any hologram crystals and Alura tells them that they only have Cache crystals, Mon-El tells them that he has seen them at the DEO. Kara has an idea she uses the crystals to contact using her Hollogram that she uses to talk to her mother before finding out she was alive.