Chapter 69 Season 6 episode 9 Dream Weaver

In the dream realm, Nia is dreaming and sees a shadow of a lady she recognizes it as her mother Isabel before she can get to her she is struck by a tree branch and attacked by ravens Nxley is watching her.

Kara and her friends and family are game night and Kelly and Alex are doing a guessing game and they win the round again. Kara and J'onn are surprised and think that one of them is Psychic and their new living arrangements are working out. Nia and J'onn are a team and Mon-El decided to look after the kids instead of coming. Lena has gone to Ireland to find out more about her birth mother, J'onn asks Kelly about her Social worker job and she talks about her new alien boy she is helping and how his brother is now in prison so it is sad story.

At CatCo Kara comes to work and sees a whiteboard and Andrea and Elaria join her confused about what is happening. William and Nia join them also, Andrea's next idea is to get an interview with Superfriends. "We have Supergirl, Dreamer, Martian Manhunter, Valor, Brainiac 5, Red Daughter, and Sentinal. We need to find out more information about each of them and this should help us become bigger than we were before." Nia falls asleep and Andrea is not impressed, Kara tells her to go home feeling bad for her as Andrea was on the warpath." Kara and William walk away and discuss what just happened and Kara gets an alert from J'onn that she is needed and gives an excuse that she has a plan.

She flies to meet with J'onn and they see a big gaping hole in a truck and they are confused as they have identified the aliens and what they have stolen so far can make a bomb.

Kelly comes to the house and meets with his Foster Mother and she is very worried about Joey and that he visits his brother Orlando once a month and that could be causing issues with his behavior. A young girl ran into Kelly and the Foster Mother has a power dampener on her wrist to prevent her from using her powers. The young girl is called Esme and she is very sweet and is unhappy because of this other girl taking her food and seems to like Kelly. Joey is in his room and he talks about his brother Orlando and that he is overusing his powers and he is very worried as he can become very sick if he overdoes it. Kelly talks about the work program and Joey is worried that this job can kill him and they won't be together again.

Kelly returns to the Tower and explains what happened to Orlando and that something is wrong and that's why Joey is acting out.

Nia is looking through a photo album and returns to the dream world trying to contact her mother and Nyxley comes to her and explains what happened and why she is here. She offers to help Nia get what she wants and Nxyley talks about her story and they talk about she needs her help to get out of here and Nyxley offers to allow her to see her mother. Nia doesn't agree at first and then she offers to bring her back for 24 hours. Nxyley gets attacked by an owl as a warning as no to Nia. Nia has refused the deal and wants her mother to come back and the owl has come back and tries to talk some sense into her. Nxyley is trying to convince her that the owl is evil and Nia is worried and goes back to reality. Nia returns and she finally agrees to the deal and Nxyley agrees to go back to the 5th dimension and Nia destroys the owl.

At Van Krull Prison, Kara and Kelly come to see the Warden and talk about Joey and Orlando and the worries they have about Orlando overusing his powers. The Warden tells them they can't see Orlando and offers to look into the problem to help them out. Kelly and Kara go to visiting section and Kara uses her heat vision to distract the guard and uses her superspeed to check the computer and it tells her Orlando has left for his job. Kara decides to follow them and sees that the alien part of the group has separated and gone into a van and another part of town. J'onn and Mon-El join them her and that they followed the signature of the aliens here and Kara uses her super hearing and here that they are here to steal against their will. They try to stop them and they escape and use their powers to cloak themselves from everyone. The Warden holds a press conference and tells the lies that the Aliens are holding the officer when it is the over way around. They are shocked by how much it is looking that they are trying to make a bomb. Kara leaves to tell the warden the truth and Kelly walks away looking worried and Alex can see that and follows her to talk. On the balcony and she is worried about her trying to help Joey and Orlando and she was scared that she can help the Superfriends and talks about the fear vision and that she wanted to protect them instead and used a piece of metal similar to the Guardian shield. Alex reassures her that she is fine and can be whoever she wants to be as she is a protector.

Kara talks to the Warden about what is going on and he refuses to allow her to do anything and tells her that this is none of her business. At CatCo she tries to find out more intel about the Warden and William offers to help and Andrea is talking about the rating. Kara is getting annoyed "Who cares about the ratings we need to do the jobs and that's including the real news." They find out he is getting the money from an outside source and she is annoyed about the truth of the Warden and she can get a name and William thinks it has to do with an intergang. The Warden calls the man and he tells him the alien workers will be dead after the job is finished.

Kelly sneaks into the home to get the security videos and can download the abuse video to help the aliens out.

Orlando and the prisoners are rescued by Supergirl, Valor, and Martian Manhunter and Orlando is unsure about joining them and Kara can convince him that she will help them get listened to and they stop attacking them. William interviews Supergirl and she talks about what happened and Andrea is happy with the video. William speaks about the Superfriends issue and that they will be able to inspire hope.

The woman in charge of the home gets arrested after Kelly can tell her boss what she is doing. Joey is very happy and Kelly gives him another surprise Orlando has been released and they have a big reunion and that they can be together. Esme comes over and that she knows what Kelly did and she thanks them for the help. Kelly joins Alex and talks about Kelly making a massive difference and she wants to replace James and become the new guardian. Alex gives her the box with James' helmet and she knew that this was coming after she helped during Crisis and she thanks her for the gift.

Kara comes home to dinner Amy and Ani are in bed and Mon-El has done dinner for the two of them. "Andrea is on the warpath trying to find out more about the Superfriends and I and William are trying to tone it down but she is not listening." Mon-El looks to her "Babe, she is a very hard person to convince you can do it." They share a kiss and go to bed.