Chapter 18

After the Defeat of Reing it has been 3 months since the battle Kara and Mon-El are going strong at the moment they are planning their wedding which is in a few days. Amy is now 6 months old and is growing well, she is starting to talk and almost crawling. After finding out about Argo Kal-El decided to go and see it and left the defence of Earth to Kara, the fighting is going well with the odd robberies here and there. Kara and Mon-El wedding planning is getting there Alex is Kara's maid of honor and since Winn is not here Mon-El has asked James to be his best man along with Brainy Lena was Kara's other bridemaid. They decided to have it at the DEO and J'onn was going to pick up Alura and Kal-El and Lois to be part of the wedding, and their friends from Earth 1 Team Arrow, Team Legends and Team Flash confirmed they were coming and will be here tomorrow for the rehearsel dinner.

The next day everyone apart from Lena and James were at the DEO just waiting in case any trouble comes. Suddenly a breach opens and it was everyone from Earth 1 Including Thea Queen (Speedy) Kara "Guys thank you for coming its great to see everyone, Thea I'm so happy you could make it." Thea "Thank you for the Invation I wouldn't miss this." Kara "Thea this is my Fiancee Mon-El, my good friends Brainy, my sister Alex and who is like a father to my J'onn J'onzz." Everyone said their hellos Kara went and picked up Amy "This is our daughter Amelia Alexandria Sara Matthews or Amy." Everyone was in awe espeically Sara "Did name after me also." Kara "Yes I named her after two strong warriors and you are one of them, you are a good friend to me and Mon-El and we decided you are a great role model." Sara was shocked and hugged Kara as a thank you and asked to hold Amy and Amy was happy to be in her arms.

Kara invited Iris, Sara, Zari, Felicity, Thea, Caitlynn and Cecile and a new friend Ava also Alex and Lena who is meeting them there to come get their nails and hair done and catch up. They spoke about their adventures and how Mon-El proposed to Kara and she tells them about how she found out her mum was alive and the worldkillers. Unfortunatly due to Sam and Ruby moving to Metropilis she cant make it to the wedding. Ava gets to know Kara and tells her the back story to let her know how she met the legends and what the time bureou does. Thea speaks about why she has left Team Arrow and what she is doing with her ex partner Roy and former members of assains Talia and Nyssa and what they are doing to help people, Kara is in Awe of how they are making a difference. Kara also tells them about Amy how she is doing and she is also getting smart. Mon-El invites the men to go and grab some food and they catch up on their endevours and how their personal lives are going.

They all meet up at Noonans for the dinner and they all catch up they meet Kara's mother Alura who J'onn picked up alongside Kal-El and Lois. They all grab their drinks and also Kara Adoptive mother Eliza who came up from Midvale and they all meet each other and Eliza who hasn't meet Alura. Alura "It is a pleasure to meet you I'm so grateful for you taking care of my daughter after her landing on Earth." Eliza gives her hug "Of course your welcome your daughter is amazing and she was raised by a lovely people which you did she loves you she was upset when she lost you. Now you are back I am happy for her." Alura smiles, she is happy that Kara has such amazing friends and family. Barry and Oliver was talking with Kal-El and they were discussing about if he and Kara had any differences in powers. Kal-El "Nope me and Kara's powers are very similar, but she did beat me during the daxamite invasion so she is the campion of the Earth." Oliver and Barry knew that was probably true.

The wedding was tomorrow so all the girls stayed in Karas appartment and Mon-El and the boys all stayed at the DEO, the wedding was at 1 o'clock at it was 10 am. Kara had her make up and hair done they placed her inside the white ballgown and everyone got changend into dresses for the wedding. It was half past 12 so they got ready to leave. Lena hired Limos to take to venue which was on the beach in National City and it was a tradtional Krytonian ceremony Alura was the officiant and Kara asked J'onn to give her away as she thought of him as her father figure Amy was the flower girl and she went down the aisle with Lena then it was Kara turn. Kara asked Barry to sing their favorite song 'A thousand years' by Christina Perri while she walked down with J'onn, Mon-El was trying not to cry. Alura "We are here for the wedding of two people Mon-El Lar Gand Prince of Daxam and Kara Zor-El of Krypton if there is anyone hear believes they shouldn't be married speak now." No one spoke, "In the light of Rao we believe that everyone has a purpose and a love that people share and these people do, do you have any vows Mon-El would you like to go first." Mon-El "Kara when you first met me I was a prince without a home, you took me in and trained me to be a hero after, you tought me that you should help people in need if you are capauable and I am happy I met, I love you so much and Amy as well, I vow to love and adore, never harm you and I will never cheat on you, in the light of Rao I make this vow." Kara is crying "Mon-El when I found you the first time and I found out you were a Daxamite I thought the worst of you, you made wrong you had the heart of gold and you knew that it was right I lost you once after the Invasion I thought I'd never see again and you came back and I was happy again and not just that you gave me Amy also, I vow to love and adore, never harm you and I will never cheat on you in the light of Rao I make this vow." Alura "Kara and Mon-El have said their vows and in the Light of Rao I declere you husband and wife you may kiss." Mon-El pulls her close and they kiss as the friends and family cheer on.

Lena got them a venue at the community centure and they all danced and had drinks their wedding dance was 'A thousand years' and they had their dance. They danced with all of their friends and even Amy joined in and they were having a great time to their surpise Cat Grant Kara former boss turned up. "Kara congratulations on the wedding and this is Amy your daughter." Kara allows Cat to hold her and she introduced Mon-El to her and they catched up. Everyone was happy and having a great time.

Just gone twelve and everyone said their goodbyes Earth 1 people went back and Amy was staying with Alex. While Kara and Mon-El went to the hotel where they were staying for the night and off to Hawaii for two weeks honeymoon.

 While Kara and Mon-El went to the hotel where they were staying for the night and off to Hawaii for two weeks honeymoon