Chapter 33 Season 4 episode 15 O Brother, Where Art Thou

In Metropolis 4 years ago Lena is bound to a chair with her older brother Lex Luthor talking to her. Lena tries to persuade Lex to stop he turned the sun red and to kill Superman, the planet is crumbling around them. A helicopter is hovering around and tries to get Lex to stop in retaliation he kills them to Lena's horror, he tells her that he trying to prove to the world that Kal-El is not a god, the S.W.A.T. team comes in and arrest him and rescue Lena. In the present, a helicopter flies to the mansion with a police escort Lena comes to meet them inside is Lex sick he tells her that he missed her.

At CATCO James is on the floor injured the shooter uses the Signal watch to alert Kara that he needs help. Kara hears it "Mon-El James has signaled me he needs help, stay here with Amy while I investigate." Mon-El watches her fly off to CATCO. Kara comes in and to her horror, she sees James shot with Blood around him, Kara flies him straight to the hospital and calls everyone to let them know what has happened. Back at the Mansion Lex is telling Lena how he feels, Lena takes some blood to see what is wrong with him as he tells her he is dying. He reminds her that he will die soon unless she gives him the Haren-El serum, she tells him that it is not ready and he could die. He reminds her that he was the one who gave her the job and resources at the DEO Lena tells him that why isn't Colonel Haley informed of his involvement and he kept the details out of her reach. Lena taunts him saying that she wasn't the one who poisoned himself with Kryptonite just to make a point and he now needs the Harun-El to save himself. Eve comes in quickly to let Lena know about James and what has happened. Lena comes into the Hospital and Kara is there talking to someone, "Kara are you and Amy ok I heard what happened at CATCO." Brainy, Nia, and Mon-El are behind her "Yeah we are ok only James was hurt, his spine is hurt badly we arent sure what is going to happen." Lena starts to panic and Briany reminds her of little boxes that she told him a while back and it seems to calm her down. Brainy asks what do they know, Kara tells them he got shot from behind and it splintered as soon as it made contact. J'onn tells them it may be Manchester Black as he has no soul as he sort revenge for J'onns's close friends and family and he started with James. J'onn leaves to find him. Lena is outside watching the doctors and Alex joins her and suggests to her to give James the Haren-El to save him, Lena is skeptical as he may die, and even though she is worried Alex convinces her she has done this before.

J'onn uses his psychic powers to locate him and he is at his father's grave, Kara joins him and so does Mon-El and Alex tried to stop her and Kara gives her a reason that she is going to CATCO to see if there are any issues, Mon-El tells her that he will go with J'onn as back up. Kara and J'onn fly to the location and J'onn tells her this is where his father died, J'onn goes down and fire has started Kara uses her freeze breath and slows down. J'onn turns around Manchester is there with the Staff of Kolar as he tapped into J'onns mind when J'onn did the same to stop him from killing. Manchester taunts him with the staff and J'onn is angry that he attacked Mry'nn's grave and he then disappeared with the Staff. Kara hears the conversation and asks him what he meant by the punishments.

Lena returns to Lex and asks him for help to save James' life, Lex asks her why she still cares for him as he thought they broke up. Lena pushed him away if he knew that the two of them were working together it will destroy him. Lena tells him if he helps her she will be able to save the two of them, she can't separate the two properties as the superpowers are making it lethal Lex has more experience with Kryptonite. Lex asks her if she trusts him, and she tells him that she needs his help and it is more important, Lex "Lex and Lena Luthor saving Superman's best friend, what would mother think." Lex is observing the Harun-El and keeps taunting Lena and it is driving her mad, he tells her this is how they worked before. Lex starts a coughing fit and starts spitting up blood and he needs water and the guard smashes the water glass. Lex tells Lena he is proud of her and he carries on trying to sort this Harun-El.